Saturday, March 5, 2011

Recent Worldwide UFO Reports / Sightings


MUFON CMS - Malaysia - 3/4/2011 - unedited: It all happened when we were arriving home around 9.30pm and my youngest son, Manuel was crying. So his daddy, Nolan diverted his attention to colourful lights in the sky, asking him to look at the aeroplane. When he stared longer he said it the lights do not look like aeroplane. As we watched, the object has flickering lights with blue, green, white, red and the object was seen hovering. At first we thought that it was a helicopter. Then we took out our binoculars and digital camera. Viewing with the binoculars, the lights were colourful, blue, red, green and white and the object was hovering. Nolan says it changes shape when he viewed through the binoculars. Then I took a few pictures with my digital camera. As I did not have my tripod and it was dark and my zoom lens was only 80-200mm, the image was not sharp. I wanted to take some video shots but was not in time as the object started to drift further and suddenly it disappeared. The incident of the object hovering with fantastic colourful lights happened for around 20 mins.

**********

MUFON CMS - Georgia - 3/3/2011 - unedited: As I've done for thousands of times, I was sitting in my reclining chair on my patio looking upward at the sky admiring the stars while waiting for my dog to finish her business. It was about 8:45PM on 3/3/2011 with a few clouds floating in the night sky. Suddenly, I noticed the strangest thing I've ever seen in my life. A boomerang shaped craft was literally streaking from North to South across the sky directly over my head. It seemed to be flying about the same height as a commercial airliner would fly, but was moving many, many times faster. It transited my field of view about ten times more quickly than the commercial jets that I watch fly by everyday at this location. It was obviously flying at many times the speed of sound, but there was no sonic boom at all.

The thing that made me really notice it was that it was semi-transparent with a green and red iridescent glow quality to the entire craft, and the incredible velocity it displayed. This glow illuminated and outlined the entire craft. There were no lights on the craft only the iridescent glow. Each wing of the boomerang had two rows of very thin darker colored slits. There were three slits in each row. The shock I felt was akin to the feeling one gets when one is about to get into an accident. It took about a half-second for my brain to realize that I was witnessing a UFO.

I immediately jumped from my chair so I could visually follow the craft as it rapidly made its way across my field of view. The craft was streaking directly over my head at a high altitude. It was also much larger than any commercial aircraft I've ever seen flying at altitude. There also seemed to be a “fuzzyish” quality to the outline of its form. In the end, it was obscured by some clouds that were due South of me and disappeared from my sight. The entire event lasted about 3 seconds.

As it appeared to me, the size of the craft from wing tip to wing tip was akin to the width of my thumb held out at arms length. The width of the boomerang wings was about one eight the wingspan. The craft did not leave vapor trails and was dead silent.

The next day using some pine trees as reference points, the cloud height data from the prior night, and some basic trigonometry I calculated a minimum possible speed of 2000 MPH. I was super conservative with my assumptions on the numbers and believe that the craft was actually flying in excess of 5000 MPH.

The experience left me feeling shaken. The entire event happened so quickly and was over so quickly it was kind of like having a bucket of ice water dumped over one's self. I do not believe that this craft originated from this planet.

**********

UFO Causes Stir in Indonesia

xinhuanet - Unidentified Flying Objects have been causing a stir in Indonesia. Crop circles previously unknown in the region have recently started to appear reviving theories about their mysterious extra terrestrial origins.

This geometric design of interlocking circles recently appeared in a rice field near the village of Sleman in Central Java.

It is Indonesia's first crop circle.

The appearance of the circle thrust the work of Indonesia's UFO hunters into the national spotlight.

BETA-UFO Indonesia was established in 1997 by a community of like-minded people fascinated by Unidentified Flying Objects .

Despite official denials UFO hunters like Andyono Muharso remain convinced that only alien creatures could have been responsible for the crop circles.

Andyono Muharso, UFO Researcher, siad, "Our conclusion at this time is that it is impossible for a person to make this. If it were made by a person with a very advanced technology, it might have been possible. We don't know for sure. But it is impossible that it was made by a person with a wood and rope."

Adiguno is a television cameraman in the capital Jakarta for over 10 years.

During one cloudy day last year, Adiguno accidentally documented something weird in the city skyline when taking photos with the camera of his cell phone.

Adiguno, UFO Eyewitness, said, "That day Jakarta was very cloudy and the sky was dark. I wanted to take a picture of it because a sky like that was quite rare to see. I took the picture using my cell phone and I only realized what I had shot when I viewed it on my computer."

UFO enthusiasts BETA-UFO believe that Adiguno is not alone.

They meet regularly to discuss UFO claims and plan field trips.

BETA-UFO sent its team to the site to gather physical evidence, take photos and talk with the locals.

Not man made is their conclusion. "Not so" is the verdict of the Indonesian National Institute of Aeronautics and Space.

Sri Kaloka Prabotosari, Indonesian Aeronautics Scholar, said, "We think that the claims made by some people that crop circles in Sleman and Bantul were footprints of UFO are wrong. When we visited the area we found things indicating that they were man made. "

Undeterred,the UFO hunters of BETA-UFO continue to sift through the evidence, determined to recruit more of the faithful to the constantly curious pursuit of finding ET.

**********

UFO Buzzed By Helicopter Over Moscow




Click for video

The Alien Disclosure Group (ADG) United Kingdom has shared a recent video of a UFO sighting over Moscow, Russia. According to the ADG, the video shows a UFO being buzzed by a helicopter in the night sky on Thursday, March 3, 2011.


Have you had a close encounter or witnessed something unusual?
Send us an email



Phantoms and Monsters
Now Available on Kindle


Photobucket
Spirit Rescue International™
Providing no-cost professional spiritual help, personal support and guidance
Take the first step towards genuine peace of mind



The Spirit Rescue International™ Haunted Help Forum
*Join Our Group On Facebook*



New Items - Strickler's Celebrity Autographs


Photobucket
ANOMALIST BOOKS
Works on maverick science, unexplained mysteries, unorthodox theories, strange talents, and unexpected discoveries. Please check out their excellent and diverse catalog



The 'C' Influence
Actualizing Esoteric Discussion


Become a fan of 'Phantoms and Monsters' at Facebook
Photobucket



"The latest news from beyond the mainstream"
Join Ben & Aaron for their weekly podcast!
Check out Mysterious Universe Plus+ all access format!


Join the
Phantoms & Monsters Wiki


A NETWORK OF INVESTIGATORS, ENTHUSIASTS AND THOSE SEEKING THE TRUTH
THROUGH PARANORMAL EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION



Astral Perceptions - Discussion of interterrestrial and multidimensional phenomena including
conversations on the proficiency of remote viewing


PHANTOMS AND MONSTERS
SUPPLY BASE

Buy alternative supplies and gifts
CLICK HERE!




Join Eric Altman, Lon Strickler and the crew LIVE each Sunday at 10 PM ET as we go
Beyond the Edge!