Thursday, June 16, 2011

Humanoid / Cryptid Encounter Reports 41

The following are previous humanoid / cryptid encounter reports received by various agencies worldwide:

ALIEN PUTTY

Location: Terrace, British Columbia, Canada - late February 1970 - early afternoon

An unidentified second grade boy was returning to school from his lunch hour when he encountered a strange little figure, about his own height (under four feet), near a clump of trees in a field. The figure had a greenish toned skin color and was in bare feet. Nearby was "round thing" from which the boy assumed the entity had emerged, although he had not seen this happen. The entity "jabbered" at the boy in an incomprehensible language, then removed an object from a belt around his waste that looked like some type of "gun," from it he squirted a kind of putty substance into the palm of his hand, which the boy noticed had "long fingernails" (claws?). He handed the substance to the boy who, confused by what was going on, began to move away; when he turned to look again, both "man" and object had vanished.

He later confided the story to one of his teachers; he was questioned and asked about the "putty", which they boy showed him; yellowish in color and flecked with green, it was about one-eighth inch thick and the size of a golf ball, quite hard in texture. The boy put the object in his pocket and as he was about to go off, the teacher noticed it on the ground nearby; it seemed to have definitely shrunk in size. The boy put it back in his pocket and the last any saw of it.

Source: John Magor, Canadian UFO Report

**********

IT WALKED TOWARDS ME

Location: Southern Illinois - 3/1995 - 1:15 a,

I was on my way home from work driving down a country road with a gravel pit on one side, and forest on the other. In my headlights, I saw something in the clearing between the forest and the road. At first I thought it was a deer, I slowed down in case it started to run into the road. As I got closer, I noticed it was walking on two legs. My first thought at this point was that there was a car accident from up ahead, and this person was looking for help.

At first I was confused, an animal or person. As I approached and lowered my window, I realized that it was not a person or animal I got goosebumps which lasted for about 30 seconds. It stood as high as may car, it had a very thin body, covered in a white or semi-transparent material. The legs and arms were very thin and long. The head was slightly larger than a human, with black eyes, no nose, and a slit where the mouth would be. It moved in an erratic manner as it entered the road, then it turned, saw me and began walking toward my car with an almost spider-like walk.

When it got to within 5-7 feet on the driver's side, I got really spooked, and drove away. As I drove away, I kept thinking that there was a car accident ahead. There was nothing, and that is the time I realized that something really weird was happening. For the next week I had a hard time making a logical decision as to what I had seen. I told my wife several days later, and she said that I had been acting different.

Source: Witness report

**********

HUGE BLACK HUMAN-LIKE BIRD

Location: San Antonio, Texas - 4/19/2009 - evening

I was talking on my cell at the end of my sidewalk by the street when I turned around facing my house and saw this huge black human-like bird thing gliding without a noise coming from the east maybe the distance would be like three streets over but about maybe five blocks down.

When I saw this I was stunned and stared at it trying to figure out what it was and then I realized it wasn't anything I've ever seen. I ran into the house and yelled at my husband and my grown son to get out here quick. They came but seemed like forever and they looked and saw it too. When they saw it the thing was like the a few streets over and then disappeared behind the big trees. When we saw it we all said that no one would believe us; but I have recently been talking about it because it has bothered me so much.

I've lived in this neighborhood all my life and I can remember three UFO sightings since I was five and all the sightings were in this neighborhood or around Stinson Field airport. I never came forward about them because people think you've lost your ever loving mind until recently when others I've spoke with shared their experiences. I have other stories but this one is the most recent and I was wondering if anyone has ever seen this thing. It is silent like it was a glider but I could see the body was exactly like a man a very large man.

Source: Witness report

**********

LONG HAIRED CREATURE

Location: Dundonald Hill, Ayrshire, Scotland - Summer 1994 - morning

Josephine Aldridge was walking on the hill with her two pet Labradors, when suddenly the two animals went berserk, running around in circles growling and snapping at the air before finally sinking to the ground with their tails tucked beneath them. Then Josephine saw a "huge creature" which appeared some distance to the side of her. It did not seem to be solid as Josephine could see the grass of the hill through its body, but it was covered in "longish, charcoal colored hair." It made no indentations on the grass. Its eyes were two long slits, which glowed a bright red, it had two holes where the nose should have been, and very thick lips, and it stood well over ten feet on two legs. Terrified the witness began to pray, the creature after a few moments slowly faded out of sight. She left the hill in a hurry, and not to far behind, her two whimpering dogs.

Source: World of The Strange - UK

**********

FLOATING HEADS / GLOWING GREEN EYES

Location: Putnam County, New York - August 13, 1988 - night

On Upper Magnetic Mine Road, Harold Egeln and a friend were looking around when Harold's friend decided to meditate. Harold walked away and looked towards the nearby reservoir, he noticed what looked like large and glowing slanted green eyes in large, hairless heads, floating through the woods many yards out. There were five. He could not see their bodies, only their heads. Calling out to his friend, she saw them too and they stopped moving. Harold aimed his large flashlight, at which moment the immediate scenery changed, with branches in front them that were not there a split moment before. A barking black dog was getting closer to them, so they ran into their rented car. They rested there for over an hour only seeing a "parade" of raccoons crossing the road in front of them.

Source: Search Project for Aspects of Close Encounters

**********

THE INVISIBLE MAN

Location: Tambunan, Keningan, Malaysia - February 18, 2001 - night

Yabi Gistubod had been reported missing and was later found sitting in a bush in a stupor. They gave him a medical check up, and he was found to be in good health. He told family members that he had encountered a strange man with a square body, who he believed was an alien. The man wanted him to go to a strange place. The night before he disappeared, he was wearing white and seemed to be floating just above the ground, according to his wife who touched his shirt and saw it turned black. Yabi then passed out. He vanished again on the 20th and was found 11 days later walking towards his home. He had his eyes closed and was communicating in sign language. According to his wife, Yabi became invisible the second night he vanished right before her eyes.

Source: UFO Roundup