Monday, February 14, 2011

Recent UFO / Anomalous Reports


Hey Lon,

I know that you are always interested in some of the weird and interesting anomalies that exist amongst us mortal beings on this third rock. That is why I thought you might be interested in this photo that I captured of a strange object flying thru the skies of west Nashville, TN. I know that most people are usually too busy to look up and take notice of the skies above. But, what most people don't understand... is that if they only knew why lurks above them in the dark hours of night... and the daylight of day, then they would have the most profound awakening to the shocking reality... that would move the very foundations of their own souls!

We are not alone!
And the skies above...are alive!

Gary Mansfield, F.I.

**********


Unconfirmed sighting over Pingguoyuan, Beijing, China


Click for video

**********


Supposed craft landing near Posadas, Misiones, Argentina


Click for video

**********


Starting about a month ago, I became aware of these strange glowing lights in the sky when I looked out the second story window of my house in Bartlett, Illinois. Living here for 19 years, and knowing that O'Hare Airport is in that direction, I thought nothing of it. I thought they were probably just planes or helicopters. It was strange, as I had not seen anything like this before, though. That's what stuck out at me. These objects stayed in one relative spot. They moved, but not erratically. Just slightly around each other. I noticed they would stay in patterns. Either these objects would form a triangular configuration, or take a linear configuration. I thought this was something pretty strange if they were conventional aircraft. I also noticed that they don't blink. They glow, and slightly flicker. These objects would appear out of nowhere starting around 6 PM CST, and they would stay for hours, usually ending around 9 PM CST. I have never seen these objects during the day. On February 14, 2010, I decided to try to record them (for a second time), as they appeared at dusk instead of the usual night time, and it would be easier for my camera to capture them. After recording the video, I uploaded it to my computer. I took a screenshot of a scene in the video, put it into Photoshop, and used the "emboss" effect to see exactly what shape these objects took. What I saw really surprised me. They were showing up as spheres. Six of them, in a triangular pattern with three smaller ones in the middle. When my sightings first started, there were only 3 of these lights visible. As time has progressed, these sightings have become more and more frequent, with more objects. Now almost nightly, I can see at least 5 of them, and usually no more than 8. As I have stated, these objects will stay for hours on end. I have watched these objects closely hoping to catch them doing some crazy UFO-like behavior, like zooming back up into space, but all they do is kind of "fade out," and I lose sight of them. This does not happen EVERY night, but close to it now. Seeing these objects make me more confused than anything. If they are planes, how are they visible for so long? Why don't the lights get bigger as they get closer, or smaller as they get farther? If they are helicopters, why do they glow instead of blink or flash? Why do they show up in the EXACT same spot so frequently, and hover for so long? Why don't I ever see them move anywhere, except around each other in a relative manner? I will attach the original screen shot taken from my video, the embossed version of the screen shot, and the video itself so you can decide. You can also check out the link at the end of this to see my discussion with other people, who have confirmed the lights are not a radio tower or something of the like. What they are remains a mystery to me.


Click for video

**********


MUFON CMS - Almont, Michigan - Fall 1990 - unedited: Thought I would resubmit this sighting because it sounds like the Romeo sighting report you have posted in 1988. I would be interested in finding out from those whitnesses If my sketches looked similar to the craft they saw. If you can contact them and ask I would appreciate it. There have been so many instances of really great close up sightings in the Michigan thumb area. It really is an intrest of mine. I believe *(Name deleted--CMS/sg) was involved in quite a few of them.
I did report this about several years ago to *(Name deleted--CMS/sg), I'm not sure why I waited so long but for some reason it really started to occupy my thoughts. We had several emails about it and he seemed very interested, he eventually referred me to someone from the Michigan Mutual UFO Network, he emailed me a few times and that was it. To tell you the truth I just felt better telling someone that had an interest in it, but I'm not sure if the guy either believed me, or just wasn't interested. I will give you a brief summery, to me this was the most unusual event in my life and I still think about it daily.

It was the fall of 1990, I was in my home in Almont, MI. That time of year it gets dark quite early, it must of been around 8:00 p.m., "the times are now just an approximation". My son, who at the time was around 12 came running in the house saying there was a UFO right outside our house. Let me add at this point I was not one that believed in UFOs. I went outside and my son pointed south and upwards and said look! The funny thing was at first I didn't see anything, but I did notice it was unusually dark, then I noticed a very dim light, I suddenly realized that the reason it was so dark was that there was a huge craft right over our driveway. It was at tree top level and was moving north at a very slow pace, "approximately a slow walking speed". There was a very distinct humming, exactly like a large transformers hums,but you could feel the sound the resonance was so low. There was a very dull light in the middle and as it traveled down or driveway I made out a row of windows around the craft, the windows looked very large. I remember walking down the driveway with my son, then the next thing I remember is standing out in the field north of my house still looking at the UFO, when suddenly it went from approximately 90 or 100 ft straight up in the sky to where it was a pinpoint of light. It just looked like another star. This happened in under a second. We continued to watch it for quite awhile when it took off in a northwesterly direction like a meteor and was gone in a second. There are allot of things I can describe if your interested, but this is the basic part.
I don't feel like I was abducted, but I honestly do not remember how I got from my driveway and then in the field. I ask my son about it and he remembers things the way I do, but what I find unusual is that 1. I didn't really focus on it that much after the initial day it happened until a few years ago. 2. My son doesn't seem as interested as I am, even though he is a very intelligent guy. I was a flight simulator instructor in the air force and I have allot of knowledge regarding aircraft. This will always go down as the most bizarre day in my life. By the way, it seemed like I was being watched by someone in the window, but it was like you could only make out a shadow. I am now fascinated by UFO's and I know that there out there. Please, if you have any more questions feel free to ask. Almont is about 20 SE of Brown City. I have never seen another unusual craft. This was defiantly a UFO, there is no other explanation for it, I am the type of guy that checks his facts, there is nothing on our planet that I am aware of that could do what I saw! The pilots would be dead just from the G forces. It surprises me that there have been so many incidences in that area and I never heard about it. From my house to the field was approximately 1000 feet, " you would think that with what was going on, I would remember that sort of distance". I am not really concerned weather anyone believes me or not, unless it is someone that is suppose to investigate this sort of thing. They really need to have an open mind and check the facts. The last few years I have gotten increasingly interested in this subject and there have only been a few incidences that I have read about where people have been as close as I was. I guess I am just intrigued. It really fascinates me!
I was so close, 90 ft. The funny thing about it was I didn't feel threatened, In a weird way I felt like it was something from our future, as bizarre as that sounds. I feel that we need to have confidence in our instincts, I felt like I was on display and really being watched. One thing I didn't mention and to this day I am not sure why I didn't act, is that I am a professional photographer. What a dummy! the shot of a life time and I didn't even think about it. This is another thing I cant explain, I take my cameras everywhere with me. The first ten years, I would occasionally ask my son if he remembered everything about that night and he would say yes, but not really want to talk about it. It seemed like more of a dream. WHY? Neither my son or I am the type of person not to act on something so significant, an event of a life time. Another factor about that night was the route the craft was traveling, right down my driveway. My power lines go right down the drive and sometime that winter I had to call Edison out, they told me that the wires were completely bare" no insulation at all", and had to replace them, including the transformer. I am not sure if it relates, but I have read stories about these craft using power lines.

**********

UFOS Over Kentucky

dailyindependent - Larry and Cathy Martin weren’t expecting to see an unidentified flying object as they delivered copies of The Independent early Wednesday morning, although both say they had plenty of time to watch the oblong object with red-and-green lights hovering in the sky before it suddenly gained altitude and flew off to the west.
A spokesman for the Greenup County 911 Center said a call was received shortly before 2:30 a.m. Wednesday reporting a UFO “moving and darting around” in the western sky with a “pulsating red light.”

The Martins, who have been delivering The Independent for six or seven years, said they noticed police officers looking into the early-morning sky and became curious about what they might be looking at.

“We were passing papers and saw the police in the parking lot at the animal clinic (Guardian Animal Medical Center in Flatwoods) with binoculars. I asked what they were doing and they said they got a UFO?call,” Larry Martin said, explaining the officers then handed him their binoculars so he could see for himself.

“I saw a red-and-green light, not moving at all. It was kind of long … oblong,” he said, later describing the object as being shaped like a cigar. “I watched it for probably 10 minutes.”

His wife, Cathy, provided further details.

“The object was hovering for about 10 minutes. It was oblong with red-and-green lights. It was too high to be a helicopter and not high enough to be an airplane,” she said. “It then rose up real fast and took off to the west and it was gone completely out of sight. We didn’t know what it was. The police said they didn’t know what it was either.”

While she doesn’t deny the object might have been a weather balloon or some other more common object, Mrs. Martin said she is certain she would have recognized the object if it had been an airplane or a helicopter, adding her husband is a Vietnam veteran who would have easily identified the object if it had been a chopper.

“He said there was no way it was a helicopter,” she said with certainty.

John Parker at the Ashland Regional Airport in Worthington said that facility was “closed and locked up tighter than a drum” at that time in the morning, and added he was personally unaware of any aircraft in local airspace that might have been confused for an unidentified flying object.

An air-traffic controller in the tower at Tri-State Airport said, “Not that I’m aware of,” when asked if he had any knowledge of anything that might have appeared to be a UFO in the local skies early Wednesday morning.


Have you had a close encounter or witnessed something unusual?
Send us an email



Phantoms and Monsters
Now Available on Kindle


Photobucket
Spirit Rescue International™
Providing no-cost professional spiritual help, personal support and guidance
Take the first step towards genuine peace of mind



The Spirit Rescue International™ Haunted Help Forum
*Join Our Group On Facebook*



New Items - Strickler's Celebrity Autographs


Photobucket
ANOMALIST BOOKS
Works on maverick science, unexplained mysteries, unorthodox theories, strange talents, and unexpected discoveries. Please check out their excellent and diverse catalog



The 'C' Influence
Actualizing Esoteric Discussion


Become a fan of 'Phantoms and Monsters' at Facebook
Photobucket



"The latest news from beyond the mainstream"
Join Ben & Aaron for their weekly podcast!
Check out Mysterious Universe Plus+ all access format!


Join the
Phantoms & Monsters Wiki


A NETWORK OF INVESTIGATORS, ENTHUSIASTS AND THOSE SEEKING THE TRUTH
THROUGH PARANORMAL EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION



Astral Perceptions - Discussion of interterrestrial and multidimensional phenomena including
conversations on the proficiency of remote viewing


PHANTOMS AND MONSTERS
SUPPLY BASE

Buy alternative supplies and gifts
CLICK HERE!



Photobucket