Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fortean / Alternative News: Continued DC Metro UFO / Military Activity and FBI Archived Mutilations


Continued UFO / Military Activity over DC Metro Area - UFO 'Vibration' Attack / Aliens Intrude on House

MUFON CMS - 4/14/2011 - Herdon/Sterling, Virginia - unedited: My phone rings and it is my 20 year old son who was about 2 miles from home at a friends home. He next asks me if I heard that plane? I quickly moved outside and continued the conversation and told him there were no jet sounds at my location. His description was that of 2 low flying military jets hitting their afterburners above the residential homes. The jets shook the foundations and rattled the window frames forcing the occupants to step outside to see if a plane was in distress. He then described over the phone only hearing the jets and never physically seeing them. What he did see was an erratic fast moving star sized object one half to one mile altitude making no sound as if it had escaped the jets and continued it's evasive darting and circling flight pattern over the the Herndon/Sterling area. The jets flew within the vicinity for a second pass, but at this point nowhere near the strobe flashing object.

His description of the object was a fast 3 pulse strobe of blue/white light followed by a quick single flash then returning to the 3 pulse strobe. The movement was extremely fast with quick turns and circles. The object was out of sight quickly as it is a residential neighborhood with a limited range of low altitude vision. The object was definitely outrunning and eluding the military craft. They wanted it and had no chance whatsoever do to the speed and maneuverability of this object. This object owned the sky!

This area is a no fly zone for small general aircraft as we are 20 miles west of Washington DC and as mentioned the final approach for Dulles airport. Any military jet traffic is only for intervention and policing of this no fly zone. The low altitude of the jets scrambling in this vicinity would definitely be monitored by Dulles FAA authorities and force a change or alteration of incoming commercial air traffic.

Being an almost daily MUFON reader I believed my son's sighting was worthy of reporting.

-----

MUFON CMS - 2/19/2011 - San Antonio, Texas - unedited: In Februay 2011 I was a guest at my Son's home in San Antonio. His house is located off Fountainwood Drive in the Woodstone Subdivision. At approximately 3:25 AM (before sunrise of February 19th) I was awake and laying on the bed reading a real estate investment book. I was laying on my stomach with the book propped up on the headboard and using the light on the side table next to the bed for reading. The bedroom window was open a few inches but the blinds were shut. I heard a sound that seemed like a ping from a submarine coming from the direction of the Julia Semmes library.

I next hear the sound as if it were coming from Fountainwood and Judson streets. Then I heard the sound a minute later right outside the bedroom window. That really worried me and I wondered how this strobbing sound could get right up next to the house since there is a wood privacy fence 6 feet high next to the window that prevents anyone from entering the back yard.

When I sat up I was glad the blinds were shut and suddenly my vision was blurred by some kind of a vibrational wave that shot down into the room from the ceiling area, travelled through my body, through the bed and floor. There was no sound with it but felt like the vibrations that would come off of a loud amplifier. I was stunned for a few seconds and then, I do not know how this happened, but I suddenly knew that THEY WERE GOING TO COME IN THROUGH THE WALL OF THE BEDROOM TO VISIT ME. I began screaming, in my mind only, "Don't come in, don't come in, don't come in." I was begging them to go away. I then felt that they changed their mind and I suddenly began to feel that I had been respected and they were not going to come in.

My sense of normalcy returned, I was telling myself that I was just being silly and stop having an over active imagination and decided to sit back again with my back leaning on the head board of the bed. I moved my feet up and bent my knees so that I could put my book on my thights and started to read again. At this point I was facing the bedroom door to the hallway which also gives me a view of the other bedroom door in the hall. I was the only person on this side of the house by the way. No one else in the family woke up or heard any of this noise as they were asleep on the other side of the house.

Suddenly, in my minds eye, I saw two little greys standing in the doorway of the bedroom, one was about three feet tall, the other maybe 5 inches shorter, they were holding hands so seemed non threatening. There was another being in the doorway of the other bedroom, about five feet tall, had a wider body, and head not quite so odd shaped as the greys head shape. No clothing or any body parts were apparent on any of the three beings. I did not feel threatened at all by their appearance. Of course, when I wipped my head up to look with my real eyes there was nothing there. Then I head the sounds of the pinging object moving away from the house, I heard it twice before I lost the sound as it moved away. The sound was travelling towards Woodstone Elementary school.

The street my Son's house is off, Fountainwood Street, is a fairly busy street, even at 3:30 AM. It is odd that there were absolutely NO TRAFFIC sounds while this event was taking place. Believe me, I was VERY happy to hear cars driving by again even though they had originally kept me awake that night. I had hoped that during this experience somebody would drive by, slam on their brakes and yell something or a bunch of cars would stop to look at the object so I would not feel so alone in the experience. It was as if all traffic had stopped moving for a few minutes. Let me say that the sound came towards my Son's house diagnonally from the area of the library and departed diagonally towards the elementary school--not using roads but floating over businesses and houses.

**********

Egypt Archaeology Chief Zahi Hawass to Appeal Jail Term

Zahi Hawass, Egypt’s minister of state for antiquities, said he will appeal a one-year jail sentence imposed on him yesterday.

The sentence is related to a lawsuit accusing him of refusing to carry out a court ruling, the state-run Middle East News Agency said today. The court had ordered a halt to bidding from companies to run a bookstore in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, Hawass said today in his blog.

“Tomorrow, the head of the legal affairs department at the Ministry of Antiquities will go to the court to file our appeal,” Hawass said in the Web log. “He will present evidence that the bid for the bookstore contract was finished before the original court ruling, so therefore we could not follow the ruling to stop the bidding.”

Egyptian archeologists including Hawass appealed to the government in March to protect the country’s tombs and storehouses from looting following the revolution that ousted President Hosni Mubarak. As well as the theft of artifacts from the Egyptian Museum, storage areas were broken into, including one belonging to the New York Metropolitan Museum of Art’s archaeological expedition in Dahshur, Hawass said on March 3.

**********

New SRI Updates / Case Logs

Spirit Rescue International - Cases - New case in Haxby, North Yorkshire and updates from Llanelli, South Wales and Hunterdon County, New Jersey.

**********


FBI Files: Cattle Mutilations Sent White House Into Panic

dailymail - Cows were sacrificed by aliens sending the White House into a panic declassified FBI files have revealed.

It is claimed that more than 8,000 cows were abducted by UFOs before they were mutilated and thrown back down to earth over the southern United States during the 1970s.

The memo is one of thousands of previously unreleased classified files that the bureau has made public in a new online resource called The Vault.

The files detail how the aliens took trophies from their victims in the form of body parts and in some cases they drained the animals entirely of their blood.

One investigator's theory was that 'these animals are picked up by aircraft, mutilated elsewhere and returned and dropped from aircraft.

'Identical mutilations have been taking place all over the south west. whoever is responsible is well organised with boundless technology, financing and secrecy.'

When news of the cow abductions reached the White House in 1979, there was fear.

'The materials sent to me indicate one of the strangest phenomenon in my memory,' said the then US Attorney General Griffin Bell in a letter to senator Harrison Schmitt, according to The Sun newspaper.

Mr Schmitt represented New Mexico, where countless incidents were reported at a ranch in Dulce, a small town in the north of the State.

In one case an 11-month old bull was dropped close to someone's house from an aircraft and its sex organs had been removed.

The police report about the incident said: 'The bull sustained visible bruises around the brisket seeming to indicate that a strap was used to life and lower the animal from the aircraft... flesh underneath the hide was pinkish in colour.

'A probably explanation for the pinkish blood is a control type of radiation used to kill the animal... both the liver and the heart were mushy. Both organs had the texture and consistency of peanut butter.'

FBI agents were dispatched to farms across the country upon reports to probe the abductions.

A further report commissioned in 1979 added: 'The Department of Justice advised that their criminal division has been aware of the phenomenon of animals being mutilated in a manner that would indicate such acts were performed by persons as part of a ritual or ceremony.'

The FBI added that other possible theories for the mutilation of the animals was as a result of biological warfare or 'unidentified objects' were to blame.

The documents about the cows is just one among thousands of files released by the FBI.

Another secret document released as part of the projects detailed how police and army officers witnessed a UFO exploding over Utah in April 1949.

The top secret document reveals how an army guard, a policeman and a highway patrol, who were all miles apart, each saw a UFO, which they said exploded over mountains near Logan, north of Salt Lake City.

The FBI investigated whether it could teach its agents to see through walls, one memo details.

In the document, written by agent WA Branigan in July 1957, it says that if extrasensory perception could be mastered then the 'possibilities are endless.'

It continues that the Bureau cannot afford to not investigate further, so later that month they held a secret meeting with William Foos.

Foos claimed he could make the blind see and did a stage show where his blindfolded daughter would read a book.

However an investigation revealed the blindfold contained tiny holes and the demonstrations were concluded as 'merely tricks.'

Another file released involves FBI director J. Edgar Hoover and details of the infamous Roswell incident in 1947.

The memo claims that the air force recovered three 'flying saucers' which contained the bodies of alien pilots.

The aliens were described as being 3ft tall with human like bodies, which were dressed in a fine metallic cloth.

The memos from Hoover are the only evidence that the Roswell incident did in fact take place - and the names of the FBI staff involved have been withheld.

The files released do not just cover paranormal activity.

World famous historical events are covered in the files as are alleged criminal activity by celebrities.

Adolf Hitler and World War II files are listed as are documents about Al Capone.

One file in the vault contains detailed information about Melvin Belli, the lawyer who represented Jack Ruby after he murdered Lee Harvey Oswald in 1963.

And another documents the deaths of Bonnie and Clyde, who were killed by officers in Louisiana during 1934.

Other names mentioned among the files include Jimi Hendrix, Marvin Gaye and Groucho Marx.