Sunday, June 13, 2010

MUFON: Swedish Man Recalls UFO Encounter


MUFON witness statement - corrected several typos - Umeå, Sweden: I am NOT using drugs and i never have. I am perfectly normal but my english spelling sucks. Sorry for my bad english typing.

First time i saw a UFO was when i was almost 15 years old here in UMEÅ in SWEDEN. I was walking home from bus station in the middle of the winter with a heavy suitcase. I stopped and took a break and looked around and i got this weird feeling.. It felt like time itself stopped. everything was silent, like nobody was home..all windows were black..i felt like i was in some sort of twilight zone or something. No cars outside, no people.even no wind.no lights..only me and moonlight from the moon.

Then a UFO came and hovered right on top of me. if i had a tennis ball i would have been able to hit it...it was that close. Roof top range.

I have told a few people but nobody believed me. When i was 18 i told the officer in Swedish army what i saw and he sent me home.disbanded from the army or how you type it(did not have to go back). i guess i would not believe it myself until i saw it with my own eyes. when it came down on top of me i did not run, i did not screen..i just stood there wile it hovered over me and i looked at it.

It looked like a Diamond/Crystal. it had some lights on it. and i did see something moving inside it. i am not sure if i got abducted or not ..i have no memory of it at least. the UFO did NOT look human made, did not make a sound, then it started to fly like a curve up into the sky and then WHAM !!! gone super speed away from me up into sky....still no sound.

When i got home the digital clock was blinking 00:00 like the power have been cut. only explanation i could think of is that UFO was draining power/electricity and had to hover at low range to i dont know refuel or something..or it had taken a interest in me because the flight path was directly down to hover above me and same way back up into the air it came from.

I am now 30 years old this year. 15 years have past. i have not been sick 1 day. sure i can get a headache but not anything more.

Today they came back. not at same location but they were hovering outside my balcony. and yes it was exactly the same one. this time i went for my camera but when i got back it was gone. i dont know why but when they come its like time stops. for some reason i keep moving. hard to explain.

I still have the same digital clock and its blinking 00:00 after the UFO was here. powercut again ?

I found this website online and i figured what the heck i type my story here ..believe it or not..

I am 100% sure its not human made. we are way to retarded to build anything to go from 0 km/ h to lightning speed in 1 sec. and the material of the UFO is definitely not from earth. 2 hours have past and i feel weird. feels like my body is Hot as hell and full of energy.when i touch certain things i get a Zap .like touching a electrified fence. and dust stick to my neck. ??

its 04:18 now and i feel sleepy and i need a cold shower..

Good night guys and i totally understand if nobody believes me.

I dont type this to get fame or anything. i only want to tell someone my story.

Best regards
Anders Bergstrand
Sweden Umeå

MUFON: Swedish Man Recalls UFO Encounter
_____________________

INTERESTING LINKS....

Cow seduces Indonesian man

Cannibal sliced off parts of grandmother and ate them...while she was still alive


Church of Scientology: No kids allowed

____________________


Have you had a close encounter or witnessed something unusual?
Send us an email


Become a fan of 'Phantoms and Monsters' at Facebook
Photobucket



Photobucket
Listen to our segment
'Strickly Paranormal: For Those Seeking the Truth!'




New 'SPECIAL OFFER' Category
BUY 2 and get the 3rd FREE!



Anomalist Books - works on maverick science, unexplained mysteries, unorthodox theories, strange talents, and unexpected discoveries. Please check out their excellent and diverse catalog



"The latest news from beyond the mainstream"
Join Ben & Aaron for their weekly podcast!
Check out Mysterious Universe Plus+ all access format!



Join the
Phantoms & Monsters Wiki
A network for paranormal investigators, enthusiasts and those
seeking the truth