Saturday, June 12, 2010

When the FBI Comes Knocking....



Click for video

Statement with video: June 11, 2010 — I wonder who ordered this?? The Joint Terrorism Task Force Division of the FBI Visits an Austin Peace Activist to Question About Pre-Crimes On April 21, 2010. I quote- Two agents of the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) came to my house to talk to me, a part time peace volunteer. After verifying that they really were with the FBI, I asked them to wait. I shut my door, took a deep breath, and grabbed my video camera. I want to thank Jeffry Zavala for:
* Helping me remain anonymous in this video
* For creating something to help you if the FBI ever knocks on your door to question you about pre-crimes.

For more information about what to do if you FBI knocks on your door go to What to Do if the FBI Comes to Your Door

NOTE: I'm not going to say if I agree with this woman's political beliefs or not...that's not the point. The fact that the Feds are questioning a citizen for peacefully protesting is ridiculous and basically BS. Not a very good example of freedom and democracy for those other countries who we feel need to follow our same Constitutional doctrine, IMO...Lon


When the FBI Comes Knocking....