Monday, October 4, 2010

Among the Spirits - Part 3

The following narrative is another excerpt from Irene Block's autobiography 'Among the Spirits'. There have been many questions asked by readers on what 'Remote Viewing' really is and how it is used. Irene explains the process of finding and identifying the target and it's use in distance clearing.

"With the realisation of what I had done I decided to try and combine remote clearing with Remote Viewing and see if it could possibly work. For the next few days I recapped on what I knew about Remote Viewing putting in a lot of practice. Realising the part of Remote Viewing I would have the most problem with would be the coordinate numbers but I liked a challenge, these numbers are normally selected at random and although they have nothing to do with the target, they are the trigger needed to do a successful Viewing, they are the first connection with the target. When working, these numbers would be given to you by another person called the Tasker, I had no Tasker, I was on my own so finding a way to get these numbers was the difficulty. I had no computer and so no random number select program, which I don’t think existed in those days anyway. Sitting there pondering on my problem the idea of taking the first 8 letters from a client’s name and using a numerology book, I was able to get the numbers that the letters represented and it was with this system that I first started off. Today thankfully I no longer need to do this, either the 8 random numbers are given directly to me by the client or from one of my team and although now having a computer, I feel that random number programs do not work as well for me.

I had only to wait a short time before a case that was suitable came in, a woman in her late 40s contacted me distraught because of the things that were happening in her home. Things moving, noises and no matter what she done about trying to keep the house warm it was always cold, even when she had her central heating turned up as far as it would go. The crunch had come for her the evening before, it was becoming dusk and she had been sitting reading a book thinking to herself she must close the curtains. She looked up from her book only to see what she described as a whitish mist drift across the room. I asked this lady for her name and did not want to know anything else; I think she must have thought I had lost the plot or was not interested, thanking her I told her I would contact her soon, we left it at that.

The following afternoon I settled at my table with sheets of white plain A4 paper and pen on the table in front of me, if this didn’t work there was always the old system to fall back on, going to the house physically. I had previously made time to do some meditation and breathing exercises that help to relax and get me into the right mind frame to remote view. Was this going to work I had no idea, but I could only try. Taking the pen in my hand I wrote the 8 coordinate numbers that I had converted her name to onto a sheet of the paper and as I wrote the last number down; like speed of light I had drawn the first ideogram. Ideograms are a spontaneous movement of the pen that draws a small primitive picture of the target or something close by, i.e.:- water could be represented by a wavy line, land a straight line; they are the first step to identifying the target. This ideogram was that of a structure and as I tapped it with my pen out came the next one.

My pen worked busily on the paper and with each stroke I found myself going deeper in to an altered state. I was already at the target, the house of the lady that I had spoken to the day before. I could see myself moving from room to room everything was neat and in it’s place, as I viewed, I felt and recorded on the paper any emotions and smells that I had become aware of; cakes baking seemed to be very dominant.

Then there she was standing in front of me, a young woman of around 20 years in age and I knew that what I was looking at was not of our world, she was spirit. As soon as that thought had entered my head I felt as if I was lifting higher, I knew it was my energy but this time it felt different. I felt from her sadness, despair, a feeling of being lost, frantic as if her whole being was shouting out. I knew I had to help, the next thought that came into my head was directed straight to her; in my mind I told her things were alright and this was not the place for her. Right then the door opened and the woman from yesterday came into the room, by now the picture I was seeing was becoming blurred and I knew I had to work quickly. It was beginning to seem as if I was looking through a dirty window, the girl looked at the woman and it was at that moment I felt an overwhelming love. The girl was the daughter of the woman, it all fell into place now, she was concerned for her mother. Again I asked her to go, to follow the way shown by spirit, her mother was alright and she would see her again one day. I watched as the vision of this young woman seemed to dissolve in front of my eyes.

Now it was over and more confusion set in, I could not explain it to myself then and it is no clearer today. Did I remote view and astral project at the same time? How come, if I had astral projected was I still able to write on the paper after all astral projecting is something most of us do in our sleep or while meditating but to also be able to use the functions of my material body at the same time; there was the mystery.

With remote viewing it is the result of shifting your awareness from one place to another spanning time and space, the past, present and future. The past cannot be changed it is fixed in time as so with the present, only the future can be changed by our interactions and with what goes round these interactions in the future in turn could effect our past and present. How had I managed to send a spirit under these conditions to the light, the only thing I can think of is that I was using a form of remote influencing. She was from the past and was interacting in our present, by rights, these are fixed but she was not from the physical world, she was energy. I too was at that moment energy, the answer must be there somewhere. Another thing that hit me at this time of deep thought was that I was no different from anyone else and it would have been wrong to believe otherwise, my gifts were not mine, they were the gifts that the spirit world possessed, I was only the vessel that they worked through. They used their gifts through me and I was the link between their world and mine, that’s all, and at anytime they wished it could all cease.

I now use Coordinate Remote Viewing in the investigation side of a case with paper and pen to gather information before a clearing. Now during a distance clearing, I can stand in my kitchen, enter that place with my awareness and project my energy when needed to where ever without any longer having to be under the strict conditions as for a coordinate remote view. I have heard of only one other person that works similar to me and that is a lady in Australia who does distant healing. There are many groups out there claiming to do distant clearing, maybe it works for them but I have yet to discover anyone that does it my way. Although I don’t doubt that if this book is ever out there in the shops many will start to pop out of the woodwork.

The outcome of this case was that the client had in fact lost her daughter of 22 years in age; she had passed suddenly from an aneurysm. Her mother had come home from shopping and found her lying in the hallway of the house. Oh, and she confirmed she had been baking cakes on that particular day.

I had now found a way where all the work and travel would not wear me out as much as before and from here on if ever it was possible to work this way, I did. I gradually became a recluse in my own home which I did not mind except for the fact that I was beginning to become a mystery to people. It was like working undercover, I liked the fact that no one knew who I was. People still knew of me but I could now walk down the street without be recognized and that felt good.

I found that all I needed to make that connection with the client now was a phone call, this creates an energy link because that person has thought about and contacted me and energy follows thought. I could tap into the energetic connection allowing me to tune into that person’s energy field or their house. Now I was becoming known as a voice at the end of a telephone someone you’re hardly likely to meet."

**********

Irene Block is a devoted British housewife, a mother of two and a grandmother who now resides in the lush countryside of southwest Wales. At an early age, she perceived the ability to contact and interact with the spirit world. From that point on, Irene realized that she was being prepared to undertake a mission that was different than she had ever envisioned. Irene was born in Amberley, Sussex and raised in south London. During her early adult years, she was extended an opportunity to master coordinate remote viewing at the time of the Cold War. In later years, Irene took advantage of her attained prowess and amalgamated it with her psychic gifts, enabling her to be stronger in the spiritual service she currently performs. As a result of this resolve, she is just beginning to show herself to the world.

Irene Block ©

Irene Block is the founder of Spirit Rescue International

Among the Spirits - Part 3