Monday, October 18, 2010

Recent UFO Activity - Reports / Video Worldwide

Witness' illustration of UFO
MUFON CMS - Cork County, Ireland - 8/30/2010 - (unedited): It was Monday Aug 30, 2010. 11.15pm when I saw it. I'm living in the Cork City, suburbs, Ireland. Beyond my house is fields, so pretty dark. It was a clear night. Stars visible. I popped out the back garden for a cigarette (no funny stuff - too old) My wife was watching TV inside. Then I saw this, I dont' know what to call it - craft??! Ship? Appeared low, and came almost overhead. Flying from north east to south west. The whole thing lasted 3 seconds. I'm a graphic artist by trade, so I've taken a photo of the portion of sky and roughed up closely what the object looked like. Please NOTE: This IS NOT A PHOTOGRAPH OF THE OBJECT!!!. I couldn't get the middle section right tho. The middle section looked... like, have you ever seen an oil slick in water? Or the rainbow colours when you blow those kids bubbles? I'm sorry, I can't give a better description, it looked like a transparent blur of slight colour. Just bizarre. The body was clearly black against the sky, though the sky "was" dark. And it had 2 rings of dim orange/white light on either end - which I could plainly see the sky through. Overall - it didn't emit much light. And sounded exactly like someone exhaling slowly and gently. In fact I'm not sure it even did make a sound, but I thought I heard a breath. It could well have been my own. I am, however, 100% confident in what I "saw". I spoke to my wife and parents and tried to figure it out - to no avail. I didn't have any time for photgraphing, and if I was standing there with the camera on - it probably wouldn't have occured to me. I was quite shaken. I'm an amateur backyard astronomer. I know my planets, stars, satellites & meteorites. I've seen a lot of odd things in the sky, all explainable - but not this. I was going to contact the local airport and ask if anything showed on radar, but to be honest - I feel silly discussing this with anyone. I know there's life "out" there, the universe is beyond infinite. But to see something like this, so close - is pretty much life changing. I've spent the last few weeks searching ufo's online, but I haven't seen anything the same "shape" as what I saw. What I saw was almost "wrench" shaped. I've purchased a good lense and camera, and spend about 3 nights a week in my back garden, but I doubt I'll ever see anything like this again.

Have a look at the attached graphic, it's as close as I can recreate (bar the centre). I'd love to hear your thoughts on this and if anyone else has reported anything similar. This is my first time reporting anything - so forgive me if i've left any details out - just ask.

PS. Im not sure if this is of any relevance. But my father rang me the next day and say there was a large power outtage in my area about 30 minutes before this happened. Probably nothing to that really, but that's all the info I can think of.

**********

So Sorry...UFO Abduction of Whole Village Just a Rumor

NOTE: well, the Chinese government news service came out with the following four days after the incident was reported. So what is the truth? There were also earlier Yeren (Bigfoot) sighting reports from reputable sources in this same area. Is there another story which resulted in the creation of a bizarre 'false flag'? Lon

people - "UFOs flew over. Then a village disappeared. All news is blocked. All roads had barriers set up. Troops arrived in Qin Ling Region, including tanks and missile launch vehicles, and Xianyang Highway is blocked." Here are the horrible key words of a post that was spread widely across the Internet recently. But, it turned out to be just a rumor! Wuhan Evening reported.

The departments of police and military of Shaanxi Province, and relative departments of cities around Qin Ling Mountain, including Hanzhong, Ankang, Baoji, Xi'an and Shangluo City, all denied the so-called "UFO event" on the Internet on Oct. 14.

The UFOs were just rays of square spot lights


"It is said that a whole village near Qin Ling disappeared after several shining UFOs flew over it, and the thing is under investigation by military troops. All news has been blocked."

Above sentences are the content of a post on Internet on Oct. 13. It was rapidly and widely spread by other websites and micro-blogs, making the post the most popular on the Internet for the day.

However, when reporters went to Xianyang to learn more about the horrible event, they found the claims could not be further from the truth. Those so-called UFOs were just rays of some spotlights that are located at Yintai Square of Xianyang City.

How does the rumor come out?


Although the identity of the UFOs had been established, the rumors continued to spread on the Internet. After investigation, reporters found the post and the rumor just originated from an Internet signature of an average netizen.

At 2:37 p.m. on Oct. 11, a netizen named Zhang Lixing changed his Internet signature to "Strange thing happened at the foot of Qin Ling Mountain." No one would ever think about such a simple sentence without other contents can finally trigger a huge rumor.

At 5:18 p.m. on Oct. 12, a Netizen, nicknamed "NDSWJ" updated his micro-blog with "A post about 'strange thing happened in Qin Ling' was still spreading in Xi'an City."

At 1:03 a.m. on Oct. 13, a message released in Baidu's "Post Bar" claimed "It is said a whole village disappeared after several UFOs flew over it, and the army has already investigated the event."

As of the morning of Oct. 13, similar messages started being spread widely through forums, micro-blogs and other social networking websites. There were many versions, such as savages, UFOs, nuclear bomb, snakes, aliens and even giant salamanders. As the story spread people kept adding parts from their own imaginations to it and finally the result was a simple sentence became a horrible tale.

**********

South Korean Media Wonders if UFOs are CIA Conspiracy

koreatimes - Ufology is a faith that includes many beliefs, from the oddly popular one about Nazi aliens who live under the ground to David Icke's contention that the Duke of Edinburgh is in fact a shape-changing, blood-sucking alien lizard.

But here's the core of the faith - that some UFO sightings and encounters are real, the U.S. government knows all about these extraterrestrial visitations, and they've mounted a huge conspiracy to keep the aliens secret and us in the dark.

This book threatens to demolish that faith. Because here Mark Pilkington sets out to prove that the U.S. government really has been conducting a top-secret UFO conspiracy - only one designed not to hide UFOs but publicize them, fuelling and even creating the major UFO myths. Flying saucers, alien abductions, crash-landed spacecraft, secret underground bases in New Mexico - they were all created by the U.S. government.

As Mark Pilkington immediately acknowledges, that might sound only marginally less ridiculous and emptily melodramatic than claiming that the Royal Family are actually alien reptiles. But he begins to build a pretty convincing case that U.S. agencies really have been conducting just such a long-running disinformation campaign to promote UFOs. And it does make sense.

UFOs make the perfect cover story to hide experimental aircraft from prying Russian eyes as well as those of their own citizens. Ufologists are a particular pest to U.S. Air Force security, for ever trying to root around their secret projects and hack into their systems - they need to be led up various extraterrestrial garden paths and far away from finding out about actual highly-classified experiments in weaponry or aircraft.

The Roswell Incident: were alien bodies really found?

Pilkington's theory would certainly explain why so many of the key UFO sightings and events happen near U.S. Air Force bases - such as Roswell, home of the famous 'incident' when an alien craft was supposed to have crash-landed, with a couple of aliens aboard.

And why so many extraterrestrial spaceships seem to behave like the pilotless drones and stealth aircraft developed by the U.S. Air Force. And why flying saucers should first turn up at the start of the Cold War, just when the U.S. Air Force was beginning to experiment with exotic new types of flight.

According to Pilkington, the campaign to promote the idea of UFOs was masterminded in the Fifties by the head of the CIA, Allen Welsh Dulles. More recently, many of the leaked fake documents and bogus stories seem to have come from the U.S. Air Force's Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI).

**********

Four UFOs Emerge From Portal?

MUFON CMS - Ohio - 10/17/2010: Around 8:30pm., outside in my backyard in the hottub,out of nowhere appeared a shape which looked triangular but only the lights were visable.

The lights formed a triange, first 2 lights behind 3 more lights in perfect form like how bowling pins are set up. I couldn't see the body of the vehicle because it looked invisible but I absolutely seen what looked triangular even though nothing was at the front, I could see a pointed image.

It's white lights were diffused almost as if a cloud was in front of it but there were no clouds.

It flew quite low like when a plane flies towing a banner. It was very eerie, there was no sound and it looked as if it tipped to its side as if to see me on the ground. It flew in such a way that I can only describe it similar to a hummingbird, it was very fast and extremely large compared to the moon.

I could compare it's size because the moon was in my visual with this vehicle. I could see it slow down and speed up. I couldn't believe what I had seen so I called my husband out to watch with me. I was freaked out because I just saw a UFO and it was like nothing I've ever seen before!. He stayed out a few minutes and went back inside.

About ten minutes later I seen what looked like a shooting star and following that I saw my second sighting which looked like a fireball. It semed like a shooting star because it's path was similar to one but it looked strange. It was two circles hooked together and wobbling back and forth and moving like a shooting star. It had color to it not just white but red and white.

I called my son out to watch with me and within a half hour we saw another sighting together. It's shape was different also but it followed the flight path of the first one. It appeared out of nowhere as if it came through a black hole. It was round in shape and had 3 distinct lighted parts inside which I thought looked round but each had jagged edges and my son described it as having holes in it. We were both freaking out and we called my husband back out to watch.

Within 20 minutes all 3 of us saw another object which looked like a boomerang shape. It was invisible looking because we all agreed we could see through it. It was lit up but very different then the others. It's shape could also be what you include in in above descriptions as a chevron. We all believe we saw UFO'S!

**********

Odd Lights Over North London - 10/17/2010



Click for video

Witness statement: This is the full version of the UFO's over NW10 London 17/10/10. Watching a movie and I see a light in the sky. I didn't pay much attention but as it came close it was pretty intense to be a plane. To my surprise a second one was coming, that's when I lost it and I'm speaking to myself "this is not a plane". Second segment there is a formation, and just in the end while the camera is moving (went to call my flatmate) there are 3 more coming up fast which are the ones you see in the 3rd segment. Anyone have seen anything similar? I processed the video and made them a bit more bright so that you can see the background, it might help an expert to estimate altitude or speed. I would be very interested to hear any info about these UFO.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Two Separate Sightings


Click for video

Case Number: 25927
Log Number: US-10162010-0004
Submitted Date: 2010-10-16 10:48 GMT
Event Date: 2010-10-14 02:20 GMT
Status: Submitted
City: Milwaukee
Region: Wisconsin
Country: US
Longitude: -87.9064736
Latitude: 43.0389025
Shape: Flash,Star-like,Unknown
Duration: 01:00:00
Distance: One mile or less
Location: City
Terrain: Lake
Visibility: Clear
Weather: None
Vallee Index: MA1

I was coming from the store it was around 2:40 CST and I had the urge to look up at the stars. The first thing I noticed is that there were ALOT of visible stars that night...were in the city we shouldnt see so many of them. Then suddenly I look to the horizon and see a "star" flashin green, blue white red...I suddenly think its a plane or it could be the helipad at the hospital which is in that direction. we eliminate the plane as the object is hovering and slowly gaining altitude. We also eliminate the helipad as the helipad does not flash green. I then ask my cousin to view the object and it starts saying its a plane its a plane its a plane and as soon as he said it it started showing MORE colors. The colors were purple, pink, white, red, blue, green, magenta, yellow, It was a awesome display of colors. By my knowledge and location I believe the object was towards lake michigan hopefully some other people viewed this object and caught it on tape. The object staying hovering for awhile I went inside and the object was still there.

Riverside, California



Click for video

City: Riverside
Region: California
Country: US
Longitude: -117.3961564
Latitude: 33.9533487
Shape: Circle
Distance: One mile or less
Description:
I noticed a bright light when I was showing my son where Jupiter was, I watched it because it was brighter than any lights I have seen in the sky before. I watched it for a minute as it was moving east to north and it stopped by the hills. I pointed it our to everyone around and it stayed in one spot for at least 10 minutes. We were leaving a friends house so when we left I drove in the direction I was seeing the lights and when we go there I got out my video camera and taped what we saw. It is OK video but we could see it our selves better than the video shows. I don't have a clue what it is and it is very bright.

El Paso, Texas - here is a full view video of the UFO event on 10/15/2010 from a different angle


Click for video

Phoenix, Arizona - October 17, 2010


Click for video