Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Photos: Orb UFOs - Adelaide, South Australia - 10/18/2010


I am just writing to you to tell you about an odd experience I had last night.

I live in Adelaide, South Australia. I was sitting in my loungeroom when out of the corner of my eye approximately 10.30pm, 18th Oct, I saw a massive shooting star in the SW. It was a great white ball of light that fell from the sky, it caught my attention as it was rather large and moved quite slowly in a downward, vertical direction. Then again at approximately 11.00pm I went outside for a cigarette and spotted what seemed to be a similar light as before but it was in the W, moving in a horizontal direction from S to N, which eventually vanished a few moments later. Then at 11.30pm I was outside for another smoke when I spotted quite a large orange light in the SW travelling in the same direction, seemed to be flying above the Western Suburbs of Adelaide, or the beach. As I watched another two orange lights followed. They moved in a wavey line across the sky, again S to N, also moving in circle and zig zag formations, before vanishing one by one. While they were travelling I could hear sounds coming from their direction. It seems the best way to describe it was "WOOooo ooooOOoo," similar to a whistle but I have never heard this sound before. I managed to snap a few photos, did not get any footage unfortunately due to battery being flat. After looking in to recent UFO sightings on the internet I have found similar accounts have occurred in NYC, El Pasa, London and China. I believe they are indeed related incidents.

-Lexi, Adelaide, South Australia


NOTE: I want to thank Lexi for sending in the report and images. These orange and various colored orbs has been prevalent for a few years and the reports seem to increase as time goes on. Take a look at the MUFON CMS and you'll most likely find a similar sighting listed. Lexi's images are of a better than average quality and several details and patterns can be seen. What are these orbs? I have several earlier examples posted below. These are just a few of the better quality images I have collected over the years. Lon

New York City - July 2007
Near Shanghai, China - August 2008
Dublin, Ireland - Winter 2007
Hawaii - 2008
Lake Winnipeg, Manitoba - June 2007