Thursday, July 28, 2011

Close Encounter on I-105


The following was forwarded by the witness a few days ago:

I've told this story many times and no one every believes that what I say is what I KNOW I saw. Let's start off with me answering what is always asked after the story. NO, I was not drinking, on drugs or sleep deprived. Let me also state that I was not the only one in the vehicle at the time, my boyfriend at the time and our daughter we're also in the car and witnessed exactly what I'm about to tell you.

This happened about 3 years ago - we were traveling on the 110N merging onto the 105E. Now anyone living in California traveling on these freeways will tell you that it's very common to see airplanes. Well, we were on the turn slowing down to make a stop at the light that's on the ramp (it's suppose to help control traffic merging) and as we're making the turn I see an airplane that has the landing gear down - it is a huge plane (I know what your thinking!). It was not the normal size airplane coming into LAX. I point it out to my boyfriend and ask "Do you see that?" he replies "is it coming for landing on the freeway?!" Then we notice it's not moving! So now we're confused.

I start looking around to see if anyone else is noticing this. No one appears to be seeing the same thing. So back and forth we're saying "you see that, right!?" "why is it not moving?" "can you hear it?" my daughter starts saying "I can see" "where are the people?" That's when we notice the landing gear is down and there's no one in the windows (this is how close it is, we can see into the windows), you can't hear a thing (if you have been anywhere near an airport, you always hear something) and IT'S NOT MOVING! As if it were hovering but you couldn't even notice it moving up/down or a slight wiggle. I continue driving and we pass it, now I can't see it any longer but my boyfriend and my daughter are looking through the back window stating that it's still there and has not moved. I keep trying to move my rear view mirror but it's no where in sight! So I keep asking "are you sure you can still see it?" they state "yes, it's huge, how do you not see it?"

This plane appeared to be getting ready to land on the freeway - that's how close to the ground it was. It was not moving, making any form of noise, had no identifying marks on it to tell which airline it belonged to, and you could not see anyone in the windows. If I didn't know any better I could of swore we were on the landing strip at an airport. I thought if anywhere, here is where I'd be believed or possibly hear of someone who witnessed this too. If you were heading east on the 105 you'd be facing the airplane. If you were headed west on the 105 you'd be seeing the back end of the plane and it would be so close you'd swear it was getting ready to land on you. But then you'd notice you were driving fast with it being in non-motion.

Now, I've lived in L.A. my whole life and have never witnessed an airplane that close with the exception of when I've dropped family off at the airport. This was around the time when you'd be able to stand at the window and wave goodbye. I've heard planes passing by and have been on the 405 freeway when planes were flying over coming into LAX and have NEVER been that close while in a CAR to an airplane. I mean this plane appeared to be 200 yards off the freeway as if getting ready to land on the road or the city next to the freeway. I know what I saw and everyone in the car with me knows what they saw too. Did anyone else witness this?

Thanks for listening,
May

NOTE: is this a case of a time-slip or seeing into another dimension? I have read and heard similar scenarios but never a huge airliner ready to land. Is this possibly connected to why people see spacecraft up close or a glimpse into why there are close encounters with other beings? Your thoughts...Lon


YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED AND APPRECIATED!

How much do you enjoy receiving 'Phantoms and Monsters'? Is it worth an offering of a few dollars for a daily dose of the strange and unusual occurrences in our world?

There are two ways you can show your support. You can donate through PayPal ('Donate' buttons are located on the blog or go to the PayPal homepage and send the donation to my user email - lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com ) or simply send your contribution by mail.

I truly hope you will consider endorsing 'Phantoms and Monsters' continued free service to the public. Thanks...Lon

Lon Strickler
'Phantoms and Monsters'
26 Coachman Ct.
Randallstown, MD 21133
USA


Photobucket
Spirit Rescue International™
Providing no-cost professional spiritual help, personal support and guidance
Take the first step towards genuine peace of mind



The Spirit Rescue International™ Haunted Help Forum
*Join Our Group On Facebook*



Join Eric Altman and Lon Strickler each Sunday at 10 PM ET as we go
Beyond the Edge!


Photobucket
ANOMALIST BOOKS
Works on maverick science, unexplained mysteries, unorthodox theories, strange talents, and unexpected discoveries. Please check out their excellent and diverse catalog


Become a fan of 'Phantoms and Monsters' at Facebook
Photobucket



"The latest news from beyond the mainstream"
Join Ben & Aaron for their weekly podcasts!
Check out Mysterious Universe Plus+ all access format!



Astral Perceptions - Discussing ultraterrestrial and multidimensional phenomena and the proficiency of remote viewing


Photobucket
Click here to check out Stan's most recent book!


Join the
The Social - Paranormal Network

A NETWORK OF INVESTIGATORS, ENTHUSIASTS AND THOSE SEEKING THE TRUTH
THROUGH PARANORMAL EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION


Photobucket
Need an unique special occasion or business gift?
(410) 241-5974




Click to order John Ventre's new book



Phantoms and Monsters
Now Available on Kindle