Sunday, July 10, 2011

Esoterica: Irene Allen-Block Interview / 'The Vine Inn' Investigation - Spirit Rescue International


Ghost whisperer claims Llanelli ‘swimming with paranormal activity’

A Welsh town is a hotbed of evil ghostly activity, alien abductions and animal mutilations, Wales’ only ghost whispering exorcist reveals today.

Irene Allen-Block,  head of Spirit Rescue International (SRI) in Carmarthenshire, told Wales on Sunday that Llanelli is one of a few “hotbeds” of paranormal activity in the world – and is “swimming” with negative energy.

She has investigated dozens of spooky cases across the world with the help of more than 20 volunteers dotted around the US, Australia, New Zealand and further afield.

She reveals today:

She had her first ghostly experience at five when she saw a dead boy when she was playing in the street;

Scores of unexplained sheep and cow mutilations occur across South Wales every year;

She plans to unmask Bigfoot with remote viewing in sighting cluster hotspots across the US;

Blockbuster movie The Sixth Sense was “by far the most realistic” interpretation of paranormal activity ever made for entertainment.

The 60-year-old grandmother-of-two has spent her life investigating and “clearing” spirits from the houses and land of terrified residents who come to her for help.

Her real-life ghost whispering – which she finances out of her own pocket and with the help of volunteers – will be documented in an upcoming book, Among The Spirits.

“My first experience was when I was five years old, and I was playing with a group of other kids in the street,” she said.

“I looked over and saw there was a boy standing there, with blond, curly hair and blue eyes, looking like he was from the 1940s or ’50s. He was just watching us.

“I felt sorry for him and asked him to come and play, but he didn’t answer and just kept watching us.”

She added: “I saw him again a couple of days later and asked him if he wanted to play again, but he just gave me this blank stare. When I asked everyone else to tell him to go away, they just thought I was crazy.

“I thought he was thinking I was stupid and got angry, told him to go away, and he then disappeared. I realised years later that was probably my first clearing.”

She says that nearby Llanelli is built on an underground river, pointing to that as a possible reason for a high level of paranormal activity.

Irene and her colleague Lon Strickler, a spirit rescuer based in Baltimore, have spent two months tackling a demonic spirit terrorising a family of six in the town.

The family in the house report strange noises and moved objects.

The woman who contacted Irene hasn’t been able to sleep properly for three or four months, and her husband once woke up feeling something squeezing his neck, crushing his Adam’s apple.

Videos of her “exorcising” the house are on YouTube, which she says show whistles, chirps and whispered words in Welsh and English. And she said the house was an example of Llanelli’s dark aura.

“There are more cases in Llanelli than anywhere else in Wales,” Mrs Allen-Block says. “It’s a small town but it has a lot of negative feelings.

“I can’t explain what it is, but there is a dark feeling you have when you are there. It’s the opposite in Carmarthen, which has a very positive energy.

“There have been quite a few cases there, and there has been animal mutilations reported in the area – and we are often investigating alien abduction attempts in South Wales and elsewhere, and lots of UFO sightings.”

“I don’t know why it’s got this feeling, but it does.”

Irene – a former dancer and model – says that there are earthbound spirits of dead people that often remain on earth due to unfinished business, such as a missing will.

She happily shares her own house with two earthbound spirits – an Edwardian couple called Herbert and Annie.

But she claims there are the more sinister non-earthbound spirits – residents of another dimension – that are evil and can terrorise families.

Revealing her methods for the first time, Irene said that she can “clear” spirits from houses through “remote viewing” – using cameras, recording equipment – and Skype.

Channelling vibrations – with the aid of a spirit guide – she says she uses Catholic rites and rituals to shift evil spirits after observing them through remote viewing – but said the key was having “faith in what you are doing”.

“Especially with non-earthbound beings, I go after them and use my personality and show my strength,” she said.

“It just builds within me until I know that I’m going to clear it – I really go after it, and just want to knock its lights out.”

She has plans to use the technique to unmask the elusive Bigfoot – who she believes is inter-dimensional being that can move from one domain to another through portals.

Irene said: “There are certain places in the US where he is often seen. It has got a big following out there – and we just need to target one of these places. But I haven’t got round to it yet.”

Dismissing demon-fighting shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and alien series The X-Files, she says that The Sixth Sense was a true reflection of the paranormal.

“I really saw myself in that boy,” she said. “I just thought ‘that’s like my life’.

“When I first watched it, I just thought that it was exactly what it is like, it was by far the most realistic I’ve seen.” - walesonline

-----

Investigator's Report - The Vine Inn, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, Wales

Irene has asked me to come on here and write a report and let you all know my views and feelings towards our night at the Vine Inn.

We arrived shortly after 11pm, wondering what the night was going to hold for us. At first we had to wait for the last few customers to leave before we could start to set up our equipment. They had all left by 11.30pm. Robert, the reporter turned up at 11.10pm, the newspaper had asked us to do the investigation.

By around 11.45 we where ready to get started. When I went for my first walk a round, The area where the pool tables where, was very static, it made my skin tingle. I told Irene this. We discovered another side to the pub, which looked more like Lon had reported seeing in a previous RV. A long bar. We then decided to set up in there instead, plus it was also a lot quieter, as there was remaining staff there, talking etc.

We took some photographs, films with the night vision camera. Listening in on Skype were Lon, Kim and Robin. We had the usual complications with Skype as well.

When Irene asked me to call out, I sat at a table I felt drawn to, and started calling out. We had set two camera's to record this, and when we got to the end of doing this, unbeknown to us, both camera's had switched off. One of our camera's had drained before we even got to use it, and Irene had charged all the equipment up during the afternoon. Strange.

While I was calling out, I started to go cold and my skin started to tingle, I kept on calling out though, I didn't feel scared. Getting towards the end of calling out and still having this feeling over me, I actually started to feel sick. So asked my guide to remove this, and the feeling of nausea passed.

In the pool room where we had seen the black mass, we finished the night in that room. We knew there was a spirit in there, just stuck in that one room, Irene knew it couldn't cross over the line to the bar from the pool room. Irene wanted to calm down things before we left so she asked me to go an find the spirit in the pool room, and she was going to give him a squirt of holy water. I found him to my right hand side near the door, Irene came up behind me, and squirted him AND ME, with holy water. (Don't know what she is trying to say). Got home around 2am. Went to bed at 4.30pm had to have a listen to some of the evidence we where still a bit hyper. - Karen Allan


Click for video - The Vine Inn Investigation - Llanelli, South Wales



**********

IT consultant shot himself after clairvoyant gave his suicide plans her blessing and 'invited him back from the afterlife for a cup of tea'

An IT consultant killed himself after a fortune teller gave her 'blessing' to his suicide plan - and told him to come back in the afterlife for a cup of tea, his son said yesterday.

Terence Day, 60, had spiralled into depression after struggling to find work and shot himself in the head just two weeks after seeing psychic Jane Stack.

During the session, he revealed he had planned his suicide and Mrs Stack told him: 'I would understand why you would do that,' an inquest heard.

Mr Day's son, Duncan, said outside the hearing that a CD recording of the session revealed Mrs Stack then said: 'You go with my blessing then,' and added, 'If you do die, come back and have a cup of tea and a chat with me.'

The inquest, in Truro, Cornwall, was told that she did nothing to prevent his death or report his intentions to his family or the authorities.

Mrs Stack, who uses the name Elizabeth English for her work, was subjected to a seven-month police inquiry into whether she had assisted his suicide, but was cleared of any criminal wrongdoing.

But his 35-year-old son criticised Mrs Stack for failing to prevent his father’s death. He said: 'She gave my father her blessing to kill himself.

'At one point in the recording, I heard her say, “If you do die, come back and have a cup of tea and a chat with me.”

'I rang her the day I found out about the CD and she was very unapologetic. She was cold. He went to her for reassurance and she gave him the wrong type.

'She was in a position of trust – people go to her when they are down for guidance – it's not a chance for her to just say what they want to hear.

'She should have raised the alarm. If I'd have known I could have spoken to my dad and perhaps talked him round. The outcome could have been very different.'

The inquest heard how Mr Day, of Bradley Stoke, Bristol, was depressed after struggling to find work for over two years.

Desperate for advice, he searched the internet for clairvoyants and arranged a meeting with Mrs Stack.

After the reading, Mr Day phoned police and told them he was going to take his life. When they responded, officers were greeted with an answerphone message saying they would have to speak to a clairvoyant if they wanted to contact him.

Mr Day’s body was found in a field in Penzance, Cornwall, on July 2 last year, opposite a bungalow he had rented for a week-long break.

During a heated exchange with his son during the hour-long inquest, Mrs Stack said: ‘I was thinking that this is his free will. I had to show acceptance.’

She said her training as a former Samaritan instructed her not to break confidences and added her role was akin to that of a ‘magician’ who made people ‘happy and upbeat’.

His son said: ‘So when someone tells you they’re going to kill themselves, you just do nothing.’ She replied: ‘I’m an entertainer.’

Detective Constable Eavan Clarke told the hearing: ‘The CD initially changed the complexion of the investigation – if it was an assisted suicide.’

But inquiries found there was no evidence of a third-party involvement.
The coroner recorded a verdict of suicide. - dailymail

-----

























Photobucket
Spirit Rescue International™
Providing no-cost professional spiritual help, personal support and guidance
Take the first step towards genuine peace of mind



The Spirit Rescue International™ Haunted Help Forum
*Join Our Group On Facebook*



Join Eric Altman, Lon Strickler and 'The Forkchop' each Sunday at 10 PM ET as we go
Beyond the Edge!


Photobucket
ANOMALIST BOOKS
Works on maverick science, unexplained mysteries, unorthodox theories, strange talents, and unexpected discoveries. Please check out their excellent and diverse catalog


Become a fan of 'Phantoms and Monsters' at Facebook
Photobucket



"The latest news from beyond the mainstream"
Join Ben & Aaron for their weekly podcasts!
Check out Mysterious Universe Plus+ all access format!



Astral Perceptions - Discussing ultraterrestrial and multidimensional phenomena and the proficiency of remote viewing



Photobucket
Click here to check out Stan's most recent book!


Join the
The Social - Paranormal Network

A NETWORK OF INVESTIGATORS, ENTHUSIASTS AND THOSE SEEKING THE TRUTH
THROUGH PARANORMAL EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION


Photobucket
(410) 241-5974




Click to order John Ventre's new book



Phantoms and Monsters
Now Available on Kindle