Thursday, August 25, 2011

MUFON CMS: Atlantic Beach USO, Hooded White Figure and Abducted by Greys


Atlantic Beach, NC - Feb. 1981 - unedited: My now ex-wife and I were parked in the parking lot of the old Triple S Motel (now gone) on the beach at Atlantic Beach, NC. It was a Sunday afternoon, very cold, but sunny. There was no one on the beach, and the parking lot was empty except for us. We were facing South. The Triple S fishing pier (now gone) was to the East of us about 50 meters. Nobody was on the pier; I think it was closed for the season. The sea was very calm, with only a slight ripple on the surface and about a six-inch lop of wave at about 4-5 minute intervals on the beach.

Off to my right (West) at a distance of about 1/2 to 3/4 mile, I noticed a large dark spot under the surface of the ocean. I did not pay a lot of attention to it at first; my wife and I were just enjoying the afternoon and talking about family things.

The object was about 500 meters offshore, moving in toward the pier very slowly, at an angle. At first I thought it might be a school of menhaden, but it appeared to move in a straight line. It also maintained its shape, which was sort of an oval, big at the front and tapering to a very narrow tail. I called it to the attention of my wife, and she remarked that it did not seem to change shape the way a school of fish would.

The object kept moving in from offshore at what I judge to be about a 30-degree angle, moving in from the Southwest. When I first saw it, I estimate the water depth where it was, was approximately 35-40 feet. It kept moving in until it was almost directly in front of us, in approximately 25 feet of water, and about 50 meters West of the pier. Then it stopped.

During the time we had been observing it (about 20 minutes) the object had not changed shape and had moved in straight lines like it was being steered. It did not undulate or change direction the way a school of fish will do. When it stopped, it did not change shape.

After a few minutes it turned to its left (toward the beach) and then back to the right, then back to the left, like it was scanning the bottom. It then moved forward, in toward the beach on the same course as before, stopped, backed up a bit, and turned to where it was facing almost due East. At this point it was facing the main part of the pier but was inshore of the seaward end of the pier. At no time during all these maneuvers did my wife or I see any disturbance on the surface of the water, a fact on which we both remarked at the time.

The object paused where it was for a few minutes, then "sniffed" its way around to where it was pointed approximately Southeast, and began moving forward. It accelerated from dead stop to what I judge to be about 35-40 miles per hour in roughly 4 seconds, and then (for lack of a better definition) appeared to hit warp speed. It simply shot out of sight. At no time did my wife or I observe any disturbance on the surface of the water.

A few months later I related these events to my father, who was a retired Rear Admiral in the US Navy, and asked him if he could "check it out" with his Navy contacts. Several months after that, I asked him if he had found anything out about it. His response was, "That is something you don't want to ask any more questions about. Ever." And that was the last we ever spoke of it. My Dad died in 1999. - MUFON CMS

**********


Delaware - unedited: I typed this summary as a more detailed explanation than the original. Also important to note, more has happened since I first reported incident.

UFO SIGHTING 8/23/11 On August 23, 2011 at approximately 22:00 hours I stepped outside to have a cigarette. As I gazed at the sky I noticed a strange bright light, brighter than a star in the South Southwest Sky just under and to the left of the Big Dipper. It seemed as if it may have been 10 to 20 miles away. It had multicolored lights moving around the bright light horizontally while the bright white light was pulsating in a rhythmic fashion. The multicolored lights changed color almost as if the colors were smoothly changing from color to color like a prism or color wheel. This immediately got my attention. I continued to watch for 15 minutes and noticed that it did not move, at least not that I could perceive. I then went and got my wife whom saw it herself and made me aware that there were 2 additional lights pulsating in unison with the initial anomaly. The other 2 lights were smaller and only white with no other colors like the initial anomaly. All three formed a triangle. The other 2 were only visible for 10 – 15 minutes. We video'd what we saw but because of the lighting on the ground it seems as if we didnt get anything. When my wife and I confirmed at 22:30 hrs that it had not moved I called my friend who lives 20 miles away and in the direction of the object. While on the phone with my friend, I described the area of the sky it was in and he was able to locate it. We were very excited as this is a topic we are interested in and have been sky watchers for some time. The points that compelled our belief that it was a UFO were as follows: 1. they did not move. 2. No conventional aircraft has lights that are blue, green, red, yellow, etc. & 3. It seemed way too high of an altitude to be a helicopter. I then went inside the house and ended the phone call with an understanding that he would continue to watch it and call me if he saw any changes. At about 23:30 I took the dog out and noticed it was gone. I scanned the sky and noticed it was now resting in another area of the sky. If it were originally at 7 o’clock it was now at 11 o’clock and not moving. I observed for 10 – 15 minutes. This is where it gets strange. I consciously focused on the object and asked a series of questions in my mind. “What are you?”, “What are your intentions?”, “Where did you come from?”, “I want to know”. Immediately, my son came running out the front door in a panic. He told me when he came down stairs for a drink he saw a white hooded figure out of the corner of his eye. He said it looked like a white towel floating in the air and it moved. He said when he turned to look at it, it vanished. He was visibly shaken. I listened to his description then comforted him and tucked him in bed. Bear in mind my wife was sleeping at this point. I played around on the internet and went to bed at about 1 AM. The next morning my wife tells me she came downstairs in the middle of the night and saw a hooded white figure with no face in the same spot in the office as my son had seen. They had not spoken of this to each other. The difference was that she saw it facing her with just a black area where a face should be. She was visibly shaken and had goose bumps as she recounted her experience. She said that although it was very real and bizarre, she felt at peace and it did not scare her. We did not talk about this around our son as he is too young for these things. The possibility of one of them contaminating the other’s memory was very small as I made every attempt to control my personal investigation of the white figure. I had them go into separate rooms and draw what they had seen. They drew very similar pictures. The figure had human shape and only visible from the waist area up. It stood approximately 6’ tall. It moved when my son saw it. It seemingly looked at my wife. Obviously this incident shook us up a bit. I don’t know what the significance of it is is but I do know they are related. We have never, in 7 years in this house, seen anything out of the ordinary. We are sane people. We are confused. - MUFON CMS

**********

Maine - unedited: Hello friend I am an abuctee here is one of my abductions
It must have been about a year ago not sure date, 2010 ] but i went to the city to visit my brother. Around 2 am i left his house and walked to a longtime friend who also lived in the city. It is only about 10 min walk. When walking the next thing i can remember was having my eyes closed and hearing this calm, relaxing, soothing almost hypnotizing in a females voice saying. Kevin,, Kevin,,, its ok Kevin where here to help, it's ok, where no going to harm you, its okay. We¡¦re going to make you feel better. then my eyes opened up and at first there was a blinding light but then it went away and i could see the room and in the room were 2 Grey aliens very tall i remember the room there was 2 different colors in the room 1 on the top of the wall and on at the bottom almost like a trim around a room the top color was purple and the bottom color was blue, it was a thin line of theses colors trimming the room as light, light was coming from them. I asked the alien if they aren¡¦t going to harm me what they are going to do to me. They replied back ¡§we are going to help you and fix you¡¨ i know my mouth wasn¡¦t moving when talking to them. Because when I would get scared then I could tell I was using my mouth. The next thing i remember was each Grey on each side of me they then put me up against a cold metal thing and it was moving with each of them on my sides they brought me to a hall to the left of the white room, the hall was dark cloudy or misty like fog, the hall ways must have been 50 ft. 40 ft., long it took about 30 to 50 to get me down hall i can remember that, so about maybe 40 ft. 50 ft., before i got to the next room i could see to the right in the room a huddled circle formation of at least 7 to 8 Greys in a huddled formation they were tall. There was and exit to another room next to them with a hall way same as the white room. To the left in the room was a smaller group about 5. The room itself was dark round there was a fog or a mist in the room but at time it seemed to go away, also a dim light because I could see across the room. The walls of the room were indented almost like a V shape indent in the wall or this } so the walls were not flat like Are¡¦s. When entering the room I could smell a chemical like smell something like Bleach or Peroxide or Ammonia. They brought me into center of the room. I remember one of them was so tall he had to like bend a little to look me in the eyes. What¡¦s weird at this point was I wasn¡¦t really scared and it seemed hard for me to see their face at times others I could see them .i was still standing up against that thing they put me against in the white room. Then, one of them out there hand on my nose and another one put this small black tube up my nose, it made this noise, The alien Greys had long fingers very tall had a little mouth that moved up n down motion like a fish mouth but nothing was coming out. I remember screaming after they did that. All the time i could hear the voice saying it¡¦s going to be ok we hear to help, in a soft calm voice as if they was trying to relax me, but i was scared the next thing i remember was the thing i was standing up against slammed down making this loud noise it slammed down like a table, so I was now lying down They then brought me towards the left side of the room so it seemed. I began to get hostile and remember cocking my left leg back and kicking the alien to my lower left, he went against wall n fell down. I clearly remember doing it and watching the Grey fly against the wall and sliding down the other Greys quickly backed off; from then on the next thing i remember was on the side of the road again. Right after i realized what had happened still dazed n confused, tired, lost feeling. There was this cop who drove real slow right next to me and i asked him where a street was and he looked at me for a few minutes, he didn¡¦t say a word just pointed and stared with this nasty look, blank see threw me look almost, i had lost 3 or 4 hours of time it was nearly 6 in morning when i got to my friend¡¦s house.

„« I remember the smells in the craft; they were like bleach, ammonia, or peroxide smell, the greys were at least 7 ft. or 8ft tall, long fingers, slips for mouths n smaller black eyes

„« I was talking to them telepathic

„« I use to have a crooked nose but since the alien stuck that small black tube up my nose it¡¦s straight again

„« I remember the colors of inside the craft white, purple, blue,

„« I remember some of there tech, such as a thin about 7inch black tube, the thing I was standing against moves on its own and is capable at fast speed slamming down like a table or bed.
There are other accounts but this one stick outs in my head the most... Please i need help in this matter ever since it has happened it has consumed my thinking completely and is all i can think about, it took me almost a year to go outside at night i was so petrified. since every night before i go to bed i just have to stair or forced to look up in the sky at nothing my eyes wide open with tears pouring down my face and my jaw wide open, I¡¦ll be standing like that for at least 10 min if not longer. Almost in a drown fashion. i am desperately looking for help and do not know where to look i am branching out to you in hopes you may be able to point me in right way in helping me on this matter i thank you very much for reading my email and you time thank you again.
Kevin - MUFON CMS


Photobucket
Spirit Rescue International™
Providing no-cost professional spiritual help, personal support and guidance
Take the first step towards genuine peace of mind



The Spirit Rescue International™ Haunted Help Forum
*Join Our Group On Facebook*



Join Eric Altman and Lon Strickler each Sunday at 8 PM ET as we go
Beyond the Edge!


Photobucket
ANOMALIST BOOKS
Works on maverick science, unexplained mysteries, unorthodox theories, strange talents, and unexpected discoveries. Please check out their excellent and diverse catalog


Become a fan of 'Phantoms and Monsters' at Facebook
Photobucket



"The latest news from beyond the mainstream"
Join Ben & Aaron for their weekly podcasts!
Check out Mysterious Universe Plus+ all access format!



Astral Perceptions - Discussing ultraterrestrial and multidimensional phenomena and the proficiency of remote viewing


Photobucket
Click here to check out Stan's most recent book!


Join the
The Social - Paranormal Network

A NETWORK OF INVESTIGATORS, ENTHUSIASTS AND THOSE SEEKING THE TRUTH
THROUGH PARANORMAL EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION


Photobucket
Need an unique special occasion or business gift?
(410) 241-5974




Amazing technology that allows us to print almost anything in light!









Thanks for reading 'Phantoms and Monsters'
YOUR HELP IS APPRECIATED!
Paypal ID - lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com