Monday, July 19, 2010

Bosnian Man Fears He Is Under Attack By Aliens

dailymail - A Bosnian man whose home has been hit an incredible five times by meteorites believes he is being targeted by aliens.

Experts at Belgrade University have confirmed that all the rocks Radivoje Lajic has handed over were meteorites.

They are now investigating local magnetic fields to try and work out what makes the property so attractive to the heavenly bodies.

But Mr Lajic, who has had a steel girder reinforced roof put on the house he owns in the northern village of Gornja Lamovite, has an alternative explanation.

He said: "I am obviously being targeted by extraterrestrials. I don't know what I have done to annoy them but there is no other explanation that makes sense.

"The chance of being hit by a meteorite is so small that getting hit five times has to be deliberate."

The first meteorite fell on his house in November last year and since then a further four have smashed into his home.

The strikes always happen when it is raining heavily, never when there are clear skies.

He said: "I did not know what the strange-looking stones were at first but I have since had them all confirmed as meteorites by experts at Belgrade University.

"I am being targeted by aliens. They are playing games with me.

"I don't know why they are doing this. When it rains I can't sleep for worrying about another strike."

**********

Space Rocks Hit House Six Times


thesun - Meteorites have struck the same house a staggering SIX times leaving the owner paranoid he is being targeted by ALIENS.

The latest strike on the home in Bosnia a month ago means that one space rock has hit the house every year for the last four years.

There have been six strikes in total since Radivoje Lajic moved into the home in the northern village of Gornji Lajici.

Belgrade University experts have analysed the rocks and have confirmed they are meteorites.

They are now investigating magnetic fields to work out why they keep falling on the house.

Persecuted

Lajic, 50, who has had a steel girder reinforced roof put on the house to protect himself from further strikes, is convinced he is being persecuted.

He said: "I am obviously being targeted by extraterrestrials. I don't know what I have done to annoy them but there is no other explanation that makes sense.

"The chance of being hit by a meteorite is so small that getting hit six times has to be deliberate. If you rule out the possible, then the impossible must be true."

The first meteorite fell on his house in November 2007.

All the meteorites have struck during heavy rainfall.

Lajic added: "I did not know what the strange-looking stones were at first, but I have since had them all confirmed as meteorites by experts at Belgrade University.

"I have no doubt I am being targeted by aliens. They are playing games with me. I don't know why they are doing this.

"When it rains I can't sleep for worrying about another strike.

"But these meteorites have brought happiness to our family as well, as we've met different people from around the world that were interested in it.

"And I have had so many visitors that I plan to make a small museum in my back garden.

"But I don't have all the meteorites. I sold one to a University in the Netherlands which I used to pay for the steel roof."

NOTE: OK, I'll play. This is tabloid fodder but I'm going to post it here anyway...we all need a good laugh once in a while. My guess is that he has a leaking roof and is noticing the holes when it rains...Lon


Bosnian Man Fears He Is Under Attack By Aliens