Friday, July 16, 2010

A Challenge to You: The Interdimensional Sasquatch

Since the recent 'Mr. Mike Backyard Bigfoot' incident and all the hoopla and ruckus because of it, I starting thinking more about my theories regarding this creature. I've maintained for the past year or so that Sasquatch may be something other than just a flesh and blood terrestrial being. There have been countless sightings (including myself) of this creature as compared to the amount of physical evidence retrieved. This fact has forced me question the true nature of the beast, namely...is Sasquatch an interdimensional entity? Is it possible that Sasquatch has the ability to move in and out of this plane of existence into an alternative universe? Perhaps you may think this creature is simply not an earth bound entity because it is actually extraterrestrial or of alien origin.

I would like to read your opinion on this topic. Please forward your response to Send us an email. I would appreciate well written detail of your theory so it can be published on 'Phantoms and Monsters'.

I plan to periodically ask some of the more intriguing alternative questions to my readers so they can respond, share and learn with others. Thanks...Lon

A Challenge to You: The Interdimensional Sasquatch