Monday, March 21, 2011

Reader Mail: The Lacerta Interview and More Mothman Information

I thought it was time to get caught up with some of the reader correspondence:

Sir - I am a French speaking, English educated Belgian, living in France and translator/contributor to the French edition of Nexus Magazine. I have just read the Lacerta interview.....

....The Sumerian tablets, fairly widely known today, have been made popular by the late Zecharia Sitchin. His interpretations are in many respects questionable and have given rise to a popular fancy and often frantic search for Planet X, the presumed space ship of the Anunnakis.

Other exegetes are much more reliable. I am personally familiar with two of these: the late Laurence Gardner (who died last year), author of “Genesis of the Grail Kings”, and Anton Parks who, though his pen name sounds English, is a Frenchman. Parks has been spending the greatest part of his adult life studying the Sumerian tablets. His comparative analysis of the Acadian-Sumerian languages with Egyptian, Hebrew and Greek etymology is the most comprehensive to date. All the more so that, as a young man, he was unwillingly urged into this work by repeated compelling mental flashes which he had to acknowledge as reminiscences of a former life. He has written three volumes of a series of books titled “Les Chroniques du Girku”, the last one has been recently published. The history of the genetic manipulations by advanced aliens, which have led to our present human race, is absolutely true. Of course this information is devastating for all religions and cultures of our civilization, but the truth is going to burst into public knowledge very soon, so better be prepared.

The explanations given by Lacerta corroborate exactly Parks’ findings and even add some precision to the time scale; and obviously Parks could not have known about Lacerta before he wrote his books.

The books have not (yet) been translated into English, but this is a must for any one with an open mind who also reads French.

André

NOTE: this contributor had previously submitted a wonderful article at Jean de Rignies and the Bugarach...Lon

**********

RE: The Coyne Incident

We lived in Lewistown Penna. Over this time frame, A pastor and his family (as reported in the local newspaper) was approached via a same kind UFO rendering their vehicle helpless. Everything in their vehicle stopped working, no lights, motor shut off and as I remember the UFO hovered right above their vehicle. Their innocent occurred after dark. It was a cigar shaped object as well.

They were traveling down a roadway that runs parallel with a valley which is very open to line of sight. I think the report was in the local newspaper (Lewistown Sentinel). As I recall this was in the late 1970's.

Barry

**********

I sat in my bedroom contemplating the thought of making another move while staring at nothing in particular only to suddenly become overwhelmed by the realization that I was not alone. Shifting my vision outward became aware of a individual sitting on what looked like a day bed made of a cloud like formation. He said in a loud confident and prophetic voice that I would indeed do so and even sooner than I expected. Immediately startled at first, yet infinitely curious at what I saw, stood up and approached to see that it was a man except that he had very large brown eyes and bird like wings that covered his shoulders and folded over his arms, leaving only his hands exposed. His medium length hair was very straight and thin, matching the texture and color of the wings.

As I closed the distance between us, the expression on his face turned, first to fear, then repulsion as I asked, in spite of it, if I could feel his wing? He nodded in the affirmative and I reached down and touched the one wing on my right side, his left one, just below the elbow,noting it felt just like the wink of a dead sparrow I had found laying in the grass as a child and even was the same black and white coloring.

The memory of the incident seemed to momentarily transport me back in time to the actual event as I leaned over and picked it up out of the grass, stroking the lifeless feathers of its wings while it lay in my hand. Filling me with a sense of overwhelming sadness. Suddenly, again startled for the second time. looked around me to see that the mothman, along with the conveyance that he had been sitting upon, was gone along with the old memory. Only the feeling of sadness remained.

My next move happened just as the mothman said. I had been in the apt only a short time when I heard a slight scratching on the window screen outside about the mid-night hour where I was working, that grew louder till it could no longer be ignored. Half scared, finely forced self up and opened the blind to see a huge moth the size of a sparrow hanging on the screen outside. It had huge brown eyes that stared back into mine that were chilling.

Meantime, several moves have ensued since and each time I begin to question another the scratching on a outside screen about the midnight hour can be heard. The irony is that after ten years have ended up back in the same perfectly lovely apt where the original mothman return occurred against all odds. Am still hoping I'll never have to move again.

Best wishes, J. L Hedden

A follow up correspondence:

I want to point out that the mothman I encountered could not have been the same one noted in the Keel book although have encountered the same species of Bird Men that are twice. They too feed in flocks and in my experience with them it was on a species of what the inner Earthers term Black Snake. A delicacy that at times can hospitalized some. The Snakes Meat when boiled looks & tastes like lobster. It breeds annually in a few locations and grows to over 20 feet long. Another related species is brown but only breeds in the area every 7 years that when cooked turns red and looks and taste like shrimp.

Their both vegetarians, defy gravity like snails, feeding on the bacteria in moss and dampness. Having long whiskers like catfish and are as nasty and ugly as sin itself.The good news is when the plunged into a boiling pot of water their skin folds up to cover their heads within minutes that make them much more palatable to the cook prior to lobbing off the heads and disposing of those neat looking collars prior to eating them.

The Keel-like Birds are about 8 feet tall, have identical human heads and bodies with large hook like noses except that instead of hands and feet they have claws that are three pronged each like a chickens foot. They are most cunning and have long range binocular vision. They communicate among themselves using eye color and if you ever meet one with red eyes, dive for cover cause its one irritable hungry mean sucker.

Best Wishes, J.L. Hedden

**********

Hi Lon,

Your article on Reptilian Files is very well put together and I enjoyed it. I read it with great interest.

How about an article on vortexes? My house sits on one. Several years ago, I was weed eating in front of my house when I heard: "DON'T GO ANY FARTHER!!!! That's where the Fairies are!!!! WHAT???? I really didn't believe in them until that moment. My psychic friend, who told me about the vortex, wonders if the fairies created the vortex. He is one of two people that told me about the vortex.

I hear noises through the night often and one day when I came home from working at the prison, I heard natural voices in my utility room. It was like two women talking in normal tone etc. I called out that I needed to use the bathroom. when I came out, I was totally expecting to see two friends (no one in particular). I thought another friend had went to the store for something because there was no car here. When I came out, no one was here.

Also, how about an article about protecting our houses from unwanted, unsolicited intrusion from the reptilians and other questionable characters from other realms.

Thanks,

Elaine

**********

Hey, Lon. Not sure I mentioned this before, but I live in a 1920s vintage haunted house (quite), but they're mostly harmless. (Got a greeeat photo of the previous owner -- deceased -- walking up the stairs, which he does all the time). The upper story was built entirely with wood from an old church -- and it shows. Anyway, the good news is twofold: their presence keeps the house extra cool (well, COLD) in the summertime -- and MAN, do they keep interlopers at bay, wow; strangers take one step onto the property... and turn right around and hurry off. The ghosts are very protective of the house if your mind's not in the right place.

Now the bad news: their presence has a decidedly technologically disadvantageous effect: they're wireless sinks. When I feel it get cold, I notice on my laptop that my 54g wireless connection has dropped to 1 Mbps, or blanked out entirely. They must be curious and try to look at my screen, then wander off... and the signal returns. Interesting.

Anyway, thought you might like this little tidbit. That Air
Force-created-to-track-UFO thing was veeery interesting. Keep up the good work.

All the best,

"A Man Called Da-da"



Phantoms and Monsters
Now Available on Kindle


Photobucket
Spirit Rescue International™
Providing no-cost professional spiritual help, personal support and guidance
Take the first step towards genuine peace of mind



The Spirit Rescue International™ Haunted Help Forum
*Join Our Group On Facebook*


Photobucket
ANOMALIST BOOKS
Works on maverick science, unexplained mysteries, unorthodox theories, strange talents, and unexpected discoveries. Please check out their excellent and diverse catalog



The 'C' Influence
Actualizing Esoteric Discussion


Become a fan of 'Phantoms and Monsters' at Facebook
Photobucket



"The latest news from beyond the mainstream"
Join Ben & Aaron for their weekly podcast!
Check out Mysterious Universe Plus+ all access format!


Join the
Phantoms & Monsters Wiki


A NETWORK OF INVESTIGATORS, ENTHUSIASTS AND THOSE SEEKING THE TRUTH
THROUGH PARANORMAL EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION



Astral Perceptions - Discussing ultraterrestrial and multidimensional phenomena and the proficiency of remote viewing




Join Eric Altman, Lon Strickler and the crew LIVE each Sunday at 10 PM ET as we go
Beyond the Edge!


Photobucket
Click here to check out Stan's most recent book!


Photobucket
Click here to check out John Ventre's most recent book!