Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Update: Southeast Texas Unknown Entities Investigation

Images of a craft flying right to left across a field. Note the unidentified entity standing in the field in the 2nd image

As I stated in a previous post, Irene and I were asked to assist in an investigation centered around a location in southeast Texas. As you read the current case log you may be able to get a sense of what is going on. It is a very perplexing investigation that I'm quite sure we will need to monitor in the future...Lon

Sat. 3/5/2011: A request has been made for Irene and I to advise, research and remote view a location in southeast Texas that has been experiencing consistent UFO and alien entity activity for an extended period of time. Unlike most incidents of this variety, there are several witnesses and a fair amount of raw photographic and video evidence. As well, there are 'boots on the ground'...namely, professional and qualified investigators who I know and trust.

I can't go into too much detail but I will state that a certain UFO network has 'dropped the ball' twice on this case.

Weds. 3/9/2011: Irene and I have looked at several photos from the witness. I do have to say that there does appear to be a 'craft' of some sort moving at high speed. As well, we may have found an image of a being...not quite sure what it is yet. (NOTE: the being has been seen on two images and has been noted by the client...I refer to it as "The Watcher")

Tonight, I received (and forwarded) a video of a supposed landing by a 'craft'. The quality could have been better but I'm afraid the witness is not the most keen when it comes to digital photography and video. Nonetheless, something is definitely going on. I really hope more evidence is forthcoming.

Irene and I have decided to conduct a remote view on this location before our investigators go in person. Honestly, they are relieved by this since they want an idea of what they are getting into. I look forward in getting to the bottom of this case though I realize that might not be entirely possible...but we will be focused.


Click for video - Unknown Object UFO Landing - Southeast Texas Investigation

Fri. 3/11/2011: Irene and I have conducted a remote view on this case today. We plan to organize a 'psychic tune-in' session this evening. Investigators will be on-site tomorrow (Friday) and plan to be there for a 12 hour period depending on the amount of activity and evidence gathered. I will be in communication with the investigator during the period.

Sat. 3/12/2011 The investigators reached the location around 12 noon Friday. The lead investigator, SW, called me around 7:30 om ET to keep me updated.

The investigative crew consists of 4 people including several witnesses, some who have come forward at the request of the client.

First off, SW wanted to verify some of the information Irene and I obtained during the RV. I can't go into much detail but the RV was very accurate. There were some real-time incidents perceived along with the times...each was verified.

A note about the location in question...it is quite large. I estimate the entire surface search area at approximately 18-20 acres. This includes several buildings and woodlands.

There was a particular area where Irene and I felt a portal was present. SW went to the spot with dousing rods which immediately started to 'spin like a top'...something SW and another investigator have never seen before.

SW and one of the witnesses started to search another part of this location. It was dusk and SW noticed a dark colored 'grey-like' being scamper up a pine tree. This being was moving from tree to tree within the dense woodland. SW pointed out the being to the witness who verified he had seen it and described. There were also 'pad-like' footprints found in the dirt near the woodland. SW noted that the area is high in iron ore and that there are underground tunnels that go beyond the search area. All witnesses will be questioned and recorded.

NOTE: this is SW's depiction of what she and another witness observed

Sat. 3/12/2011: SW is on her way home from the location...very long drive. They spent a little over 24 hours at the site.

The client provided SW with a 30+ minute long raw audio from a recording he made using a parabolic receiver set at low range. The sound was coming from a nearby wooded area where sorted activity has been noticed for several months. As soon as I receive this evidence I will start to evaluate it and post here.

Two UFOs were witnessed by SW while at the location. The first was a long or wide disk shaped object with six large orange lights. SW witnessed the craft move along the top of a woodland northwest of the location. The craft soon ascended then shot off into the cloud cover.

The second UFO was a large boomerang shaped craft with 12-13 white lights. It was hovering in and out of the cloud above the location until it finally disappeared.

SW was walking from a workshop to the main building at the facility when she noticed that a large humanoid shaped shadow rose in front of her from a light behind her. SW quickly turned around....nothing was there.

During the night, a Geiger counter was positioned in the main building. It was set to record any changes. There was at least one spike of 40 mrems during the period...not necessarily a dangerous dose for short exposure but over an extended period it could present some concerns, especially since the source of this radiation is not evident.

There are also at least two earth bound entities that frequent the area namely, a relative of the client and a deceased pet.

The entity I refer to as "The Watcher"

Tues. 2/15/2011: I'm working on the audio recording again today. All I can say right now is that I've never heard anything like it. It is definitely a communication of some type with a harmonic / data / voice matrix. I will need to put a warning with it...I went into a 'trance-like' state twice while editing it.

Warning: A few investigators have experienced headaches, nausea and trance-like reactions to this audio. Please be advised...Lon

A note from Irene Block: When I listened to the original the other day for the first time I suddenly had a banging headache come out of nowhere - no warning it was coming on. Just heard what Lon has put on here earlier and after the recording stopped I had to pull myself out of a deep daydream state. I realised I had been sitting staring into space (excuse the pun) for some time. During the recording all sorts of thoughts and sights were going through my head now I am trying to make sense of it all....will have to listen a few more times.


Click for audio/video 1


Click for audio/video 2

Report from LITS Lead Investigator Sunny Williams: Amongst the piney woods of Southeast Texas, there is a bustling little town full of friendly folk and abundant hospitality. There is also a dark secret which no one seems to know of. If they do, no one is talking about it.

Preliminary Report: I arrived Friday, 3/11/2011 to conduct an investigation but when I left, there were more questions than answers. Due to the nature of the investigation and the witnesses involved, I can not discuss nor reveal the exact location at this time.

My friend and colleague, Lon Strickler of Phantoms and Monsters/Spirit Rescue International, along with a colleague of his had already done a remote view of the location. During my on-site investigation I was able to corroborate their findings.

I myself experienced something, saw something and was physically affected by something while I was there. I am very sensitive to certain energies and am adept at dousing. I did a sweep of the area and detected what I felt was a cavern or tunnel underground, crossing below the entire length of the property and extending on for miles. Other equipment used was an EMF detector and Geiger counter, both showing unusual readings.

I, along with an assistant, witnessed an entity in broad daylight. While I was the only one to actually see this being scurry up a pine tree as easily as a sprinter running up stairs, we both witnessed it watching us from it's perch among the boughs. You couldn't have paid me enough to approach this entity, or the woods.

As soon as we drove on site I began to feel ill, with pressure behind my eyes and a nauseous feeling in the pit of my stomach. No, it wasn't the chicken fried steak I'd had for lunch. This ill feeling didn't leave me until after we had left for our trip home and were several miles away.

Another odd occurrence on site, was a Geiger counter that was left on a table overnight. I made sure that it was set to 'zero'. As clouds rolled in and the sky was no longer visible, the day's investigation and a constant feeling of being drained of energy suggested I retire for a short nap. The time was 02:30, 3/12/2011.

There was a sofa placed in front of large windows, at such an angle that I could lay down and see the entire Eastern sky. I stretched out and watched the clouds roll in, then drifted off for a bit. When I awoke, I walked to the table and that is when I noticed that the Geiger counter had spiked and was on "4" mR/hr (milli-Roentgens per hour). What could have caused this, I don't know.

There has been UFO and possibly alien activity in this location. I spoke with other witnesses and I found them intelligent and honest.

Also included, is an audio recorded by the witness using a shop made parabolic microphone ("Big Ear") with digital recorder. This audio is quiet disturbing to some.

I will post a more complete report when all data and photos have been analyzed.

Sunny Williams
Lead Investigator for LITS

NOTE: there will be additional evidence forthcoming...this is just an update to keep the readers informed on the case. Please forward any information / evidence that may seem pertinent to this case or another similar situation...Lon



Phantoms and Monsters
Now Available on Kindle


Photobucket
Spirit Rescue International™
Providing no-cost professional spiritual help, personal support and guidance
Take the first step towards genuine peace of mind



The Spirit Rescue International™ Haunted Help Forum
*Join Our Group On Facebook*


Photobucket
ANOMALIST BOOKS
Works on maverick science, unexplained mysteries, unorthodox theories, strange talents, and unexpected discoveries. Please check out their excellent and diverse catalog



The 'C' Influence
Actualizing Esoteric Discussion


Become a fan of 'Phantoms and Monsters' at Facebook
Photobucket



"The latest news from beyond the mainstream"
Join Ben & Aaron for their weekly podcast!
Check out Mysterious Universe Plus+ all access format!


Join the
Phantoms & Monsters Wiki


A NETWORK OF INVESTIGATORS, ENTHUSIASTS AND THOSE SEEKING THE TRUTH
THROUGH PARANORMAL EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION



Astral Perceptions - Discussion of interterrestrial and multidimensional phenomena including
conversations on the proficiency of remote viewing




Join Eric Altman, Lon Strickler and the crew LIVE each Sunday at 10 PM ET as we go
Beyond the Edge!


HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard