Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Reptilian Files

Not long ago I was contacted by a free-lance writer who was interested in the Reptilian phenomenon. She wanted to know if any of the personal accounts I had written about were similar or completely different than experiences reported in the alien close encounter lore. Frankly, I had never thought about it in those terms so I decided to look over my notes to compare against some of the better known incidents.

After looking over much of the material, my overall impression was that most of the incidents were especially similar in one respect...none of these Reptilian beings had an affinity towards humans. I don't know if it because they can sense that we are repelled by their appearance and mannerisms (and vice-versa) or that they really understand the nature of our species.

I will attempt to summarize the material without creating a drawn out and tedious post:

I suppose the first place to start is the Lacerta Files...a supposed interview with a female Reptilian. The interviewer prefaced the transcript with the following statement:

"I certify that the following text is the absolute truth and no work of fiction. These are parts of a transcript of an interview I've made with a non-human and reptilian being in December 1999. This female being was already in contact with a friend of mine (whose name is given only with the abbreviation E.F. in the text) since some months. Let me declare, that I was all my life a sceptic about UFOs, aliens and other weird things and I thought that E.F. tells me just dreams or fictionous stories when he talked with me about his first contacts with the non-human being "Lacerta". I was still a sceptic when I met this being on December 16 last year (1999) in that small warm room in the remote house of my friend near to a town in the south of Sweden, despite the fact that I saw now with my own eyes that she was not human. She has told and shown me so many unbelievable things during that meeting that I can't deny the reality and the truth of her words any longer. This is not another of that wrong UFO papers which claim to tell the truth but tell in fact just fiction, I'm convinced that this transcript contains the only truth and therefore you should read it.

I had talked with her for over 3 hours, so the following transcript shows you only shortened parts of the interview, because she asked me after the interview not to publish everything she had told me already now. The order of the questions in this transcript is not always the same order in which I had asked them, so it may seem sometimes a little bit confusing to you. It was not easy to delete all the important parts she had asked me to delete from the transcript, so I apologise for the maybe unusual order. I'm in the possession of the entire transcript of the interview (49 pages with some of my drawings of her body and her equipment) and also of some tapes on which I have the full interview, but I will not reveal this before I have permission from her. I will send this shortened form of the still fascinating document to four of my reliable friends to Finland, Norway, Germany and France and I hope they will translate it into their own languages and into other languages and I hope as many people as possible will be able to read and to understand the transcript. If you receive it, please send it to all your friends via e-mail or make print-outs and copy them.

I certify furthermore, that various "paranormal" abilities of her species like telepathy and telekinesis (including the moving and dancing of my pencil on the table without touching and the flying of an apple around 40 centimetres over her hands) were shown to me during the 3 hours and 6 minutes of the meeting and I'm absolutely sure that these abilities were no tricks. The following is certainly difficult to understand and to believe for someone who hasn't experienced it, but I was really in contact with her mind and I'm now completely sure that everything she said during the interview is the absolute truth about our world.

Unfortunately, if I read the entire transcript and (much more) this very shortened form by myself I have the strong impression, that everything I've written sounds too unbelievable to be true, that everything sounds more like a bad science fiction story from TV or cinema and I have doubts that anyone will believe my experiences. But they are true, if you believe it or not. I can't expect from you that you believe my simple words without evidence, but I can't give you that evidence. Please read the transcript and think about it and you will maybe see the truth in this words.

There will be a new meeting between me and her (again in the same house in Sweden) on April 23, 2000 and she promised me to give me maybe some evidence of her existence. In the meantime I collect questions which I will ask her then. Maybe she gives me permission to reveal more of the missing parts in that transcript and about the coming war.

Believe it or not, this makes no real difference (but I hope you will believe)."

The entire interview transcript can be found at The Lacerta Files - Alien Observer and The Lacerta Files - Phantoms and Monsters

Dr. Joe Lewels, who is an independent researcher, wrote a piece for FATE magazine in 1996 titled "The Reptilians: Humanity's Historical Link to the Serpent Race" where he states "Did humans evolve from reptiles? As long as humanity has kept records of its existence, legends of a serpent race have persisted. These myths tell of a mysterious race of superhuman reptilian beings who descended from the heavens to participate in creating humankind and to teach the sciences, impart forbidden knowledge, impose social order, breed with us, and watch over our development."

Other incidents we need to examine are the 1954 Greada Treaty and the 1979 Dulce Firefight. Though much these accounts center around the 'large Greys' there is a direct correlation with the Reptilian species said to inhabit the location.

Phil Schneider, supposedly one of three people who survived the 1979 Dulce firefight between the large Greys, US intelligence and military at the Dulce underground base, was found dead on January 1996, due to what was said to be an execution style murder. He was found dead in his apartment with a piano wire wrapped around his neck. According to some sources, it appeared that he repeatedly suffered torture before he was finally killed. You can read his story here - The Mysterious Life and Death of Philip Schneider. There have been numerous questions surrounding Schneider, in particular his motives and state of mind. Seven months prior to his death, he stated the following during a lecture:

"To give you an overview of basically what I am, I started off and went through engineering school. Half of my schooling was in that field and I built up a reputation for being a geological engineer, as well as a structural engineer with both military and aerospace applications. I have helped build two main bases in the United States that have some significance as far as what is called the New World Order. The first base is the one at Dulce, New Mexico."

"Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Greada Treaty, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved. An insider's account of the treaty meeting is posted here - President Eisenhower's Close Encounter at Holloman AFB. Slowly, the aliens altered the bargain until they decided they wouldn't abide by it at all. Back in 1979, this was the reality, and the fire-fight at Dulce occurred quite by accident. I was involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at Dulce, which is probably the deepest base. It goes down seven levels and over 2.5 miles deep. At that particular time, we had drilled four distinct holes in the desert, and we were going to link them together and blow out large sections at a time. My job was to go down the holes and check the rock samples, and recommend the explosive to deal with the particular rock. As I was headed down there, we found ourselves amidst a large cavern that was full of outer-space aliens, otherwise known as large Greys. I shot two of them. At that time, there were 30 people down there. About 40 more came down after this started, and all of them got killed. We had surprised a whole underground base of existing aliens. Later, we found out that they had been living on our planet for a long time, perhaps a million years. This could explain a lot of what is behind the theory of ancient astronauts."

What was the Dulce firefight...really? From information I have gathered, in 1979, a Grey was giving a lecture to an unknown determined number of scientists. During the lecture, a security officer came into the area with a sidearm on his belt. It was strictly forbidden to carry any weapons of any kind anywhere in the vicinity of the Greys. The security officer was instantly killed by the Grey. Other security personnel, witnessing what was happening in that room on the security cameras, came to retaliate. The Grey, according to the information, allegedly killed everybody. The manner in which the Grey killed these people has not been disclosed but was noted that the cause of deaths were 'head wounds'. The approximate number killed was just over 60 scientists and security.

Because of the nature of the sources, I believe the story to be essentially true though most of the information is third hand. It was, for the most part, an unfortunate accident and was classified as such.

Phil Schneider's interpretation of the event involved him which, from what I have gathered, is not true. Schneider stated in the lecture "...I got shot in the chest with one of their weapons, which was a box on their body, that blew a hole in me and gave me a nasty dose of cobalt radiation. I have had cancer because of that." He tells a very good 'story', but embellishes the facts as is the case in many of his recollections. I'm not saying that he is completely without fact, but it's hard to discern the truth when so much hyperbole is added.

What is the status of Dulce Base today? Your guess is as good as mine but strange activity has been seen and documented over the years. I covered some of the theories here - Dulce Conference Ends / The Dulce Report which includes the full 'UFO Hunters' Dulce investigation episode.

Here is another anecdote associated with the Dulce Underground. It was sent to me from a reader who witnessed strange hybrid creatures in the facility, including those that resembled Reptilians.

We have also become aware of a more insidious side to research and technology as related to the infamous "Camp Hero." Michelle A. Guerin wrote a piece titled "Reptilians at Montauk" where she details a frightening encounter with one of these creatures and what was discovered through an exhaustive investigation.

Astronaut Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet as also disclosed interesting information over the years...especially where he details a conversation with Dr. Wernher von Braun:

On many occasions I had the distinct privilege of speaking with Dr. Wernher von Braun, the leader of the elite group, and several other scientists who were assigned to the ABMA (Army Ballistics Missile Agency) launch crews at the Cape Canaveral launch sites. Eventually, these same men were incorporated into the new National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) organization. During the periodic MFA (Manned Flight Awareness) meetings that were held at Cocoa Beach, I was able to talk freely and briefly with such scientists, particularly Dr. von Braun.

On one such occasion, he and I had taken a break and stepped out of the Cocoa Beach Ramada Inn into the back patio. I admitted that I was aware that he and his German Scientific team were located not too far from the crash site at that time. They were launching captured V-2 rockets from the White Sands Testing Range. On this night, I asked him a question concerning the Roswell Incident that caused his eyebrows to raise.

Did the Roswell Incident in fact happen, was an alien craft recovered along with alien bodies? Did you have a chance to go to the crash site?"

Dr von Braun was a cigarette smoker and he lit one up. He thought for a second, then proceeded to talk freely about his inspection of the crashed craft.

He trusted me to hear such astonishing events because I vowed to not report it to newspapers, magazines, television, etc. I never broke that vow. Since he is deceased, and the incident happened over fifty years ago, I am now disclosing what I heard. I have a right to speak about anything - even things that, according to certain agencies, "do not exist."

Dr. von Braun explained how he and his (unnamed, for now) associates had been taken to the crash site after most of the military were pulled back. They did a quick analysis of what they found. He told me the craft did not appear to be made of metal as we know metal on earth. He said it seemed to be created from something biological, like skin. I was lost as to what he indicated, other than thinking perhaps the craft was "alive."

The recovered bodies were temporarily being kept in a nearby medical tent. They were small, very frail and had large heads. Their eyes were large. Their skin was greyish and reptilian in texture. Dr. von Braun said it looked similar to the skin texture of rattle snakes he'd seen several times at White Sands. His inspection of the debris had even him puzzled: very thin, aluminium coloured, like silvery chewing gum wrappers. Very light and extremely strong. The interior of the craft was nearly bare of equipment, as if the creatures and craft were part of a single unit.


I received an email following a conversation with abductee Bonnie Jean Hamilton. She described an encounter that occurred on a beach along the Atlantic Coast of the United States late at night on April 25, 1993:

"....Though their general appearance was humanoid and they walked on two legs, they were clearly not human; their skin was mostly green and they moved with a sharp, keen alertness more akin to the movement of nervous iguanas. I was not frightened at all, just curious, so I kept walking toward them. When we were about ten yards from each other, the group stopped and I stopped as well.

I could see that they were all male and apparently soldiers of some sort. We stared at each other. I could clearly discern their reptilian appearance, their reluctance to approach me, the hesitation, and the nervousness. It felt dangerous....."


Another interesting encounter was submitted to MUFON from a witness in Great Britain:

"....I could barely see the outline of a head, a big long head next to my own face. As the spasm-like feeling started to wear off, a tiny bit at a time, I could work out that this thing on top of me looked like a lizard/newt thing. It was like a blending together of all that was around it, or maybe invisible. I'm not very sure which, but I could see it clearly as the seconds passed on.

It was reptilian. I growled at it, or I think I did. My mind and my body gave all it could to do so. I bared my teeth at it and I could feel it could read my mind. I was swearing at it and shouting all sorts of obscenities at it. I felt violated and used.

The next thing, it was quickly off of me and was standing to one side of the bottom of my bunk bed. A light came through the thin gap in the curtains. There were different shades of a golden light which also had very small particles inside it, like dust or small stars which moved around like little bright lights.

This reptilian creature was about 6 feet tall. I could sense it was either proud or happy with itself, maybe both. I tried to sit up as best I could and through my mind I swore at it again.

The creature walked forward and stepped into the light beam. As it did, the feet and legs vanished into the light. The more the creature moved forward towards the window, the more of it vanished...."


David Eckhart and his family had experienced home invasions and abductions (which continue to this day) for over 10 years. Several alien species were involved but most of the activity was centered around Reptilians. All of the links to extensive evidence and documentation can be found at: Alien Encounters: The Eckhart Family To Recount Their Ordeal, Public Release: The Eckhart Encounter Videos, The Eckhart Encounters - Reptilian Emerging From Portal, The Eckhart Encounters - Further Evidence and The David Eckhart Encounters Interviews - Mysterious Universe

While investigating the Eckhart case, I also came in contact with other Reptilian experiencers. David Eckhart referred me to 'Matt', an 'experiencer' who wanted to reveal his encounter experiences:

"....there have been a series of reptilian sightings on the west coast of Florida. The 2 locations are Punta Gorda and North Port, Florida. I traveled to one of these hotspots a few months ago and had a close encounter with a large winged reptilian...."

"....I had spent all night pacing along the treeline, in the dark, and was quite upset by that time at the reptilian's hesitancy to approach. They had no reason not to approach me--i was clearly armed with no weapons , cameras , or lights. Shortly after I entered the back porch, one of the reptilians let out a LOUD sigh, that trailed off into an alligator type growl. Clearly, it thought I was done for the night, and had gone all the way back inside the house. I ran back outside, and proceeded to criticize further about its inability to approach me. The sounds it made were IDENTICAL to the growls heard on the Eckhart tapes (especially the deeper guttural tones)...."


The following is an update I received from "Matt" a few weeks later. In this update he goes into specific details on abductions by the Reptilians as well as the activities he was forced to get involved in.

The 'The Underground' Reptilian Encounter - Carthage, Missouri - Pat Garrett, one of the witnesses, recounted his Reptilian experience when interviewed by Mary Sutherland, BUFO Paranormal and UFO Radio. Other Reptilian encounters were reported at "Strange Lights and Draconians" and "Comments / Reports: Reptilians and Other Phenomena."

If you have similar information to share, please feel free to forward. Lon