Monday, November 1, 2010

Recent UFO / Close Encounter Reports - 11/1/2010



Click for video

Louisiana - 10/28/2010 - no other information available

**********

Triangle-shaped craft was recorded hovering in the night sky over Envigado, a city of Colombia in the department of Antioquia, located at the south of the AburrĂ¡ Valley. This footage was taken on Saturday, 30th October 2010.


Click for video

**********

MUFON CMS - Tennessee - 10/26/2010 - unedited: My daughter and I went out onto the porch to take photos of the rainbow after that big storm was about passed thru. She and I were taking pictures at the same time but she caught this disc in one of her pictures. We didn't realize what was there until we started to review on the camera the pictures she took. I immediately down loaded them to the computer. We were totally surprised to see this disc. You can see the sunshine hitting the top and the shadows on the bottom so we knew it was something solid. It didn't show up on any of my pictures on the other camera.

**********

MUFON CMS - Taylor, Texas - 12/15/1951 - unedited: My grandfather, my father, and I were returning to Taylor, from our farm between Round Rock, and Hutto. My grandfather, driving, and my father were in the front seat. I was in the back seat trying to sleep.

When we turned onto Hwy 95 (N), from Lake drive, we had driven about 1 mile when my grandfather said, "What the hell is that?", and started slowing down. He came to a full stop, and up ahead of us, directly over the road, about 100 yards ahead, were two silver discs hovering about 3-4 feet over the road. We watched them for about one minute, then they proceeded to the left, over some stalks of either corn, or maise. They were only about one foot above the stalks, but there was no deflection, or sound. They proceeded down the row of maise/corn for about 300 yards. There they stopped, then pivoted 90 degrees, to present a full, top view, and they both shot up into the air, and were out of sight in about 3 or 4 seconds.

Grandfather is dead, father is dead, and I'm 72, and dying. Just thought someone should know about this, in case it ties in with any other reports.

All dates, and times are approximate. I do remember it was a Saturday, or a Sunday morning, and the sun was only up for a little while and reflected off of the discs when they tilted up, and shot out of sight in the west.

I still live on the farm we we tending that morning, and remember almost the exact spot where we saw them.

Plus this is all true. I even tried to tell the newspaper in Taylor, and Houston, when dad and I returned to Houston, but they wouldn't believe me, and didn't investigate. If they had, my grandfather, and my father could have corroborated the event, but they didn't, and now there is only me.

**********

MUFON CMS - near Kingman, Arizona - 6/1/1995 - unedited:
This happened many years ago, and I have always felt I should have reported the sighting then, but I have always tried to convince myself that what I witnessed was not unique.

I was a Greyhound bus driver back then. This happened about 1993-1995. I was on a latenight run between Phoenix and Las Vegas. As i recall I had left Kingman and was travelling across the desert on a 2-lane highway that is very remote, thin, and a very windy roadway.

My wife was on this trip with me and she was aleep in the seat behind me. It was about 4am. I thought that all the passengers behind me were asleep. On these nighttime runs they usually are.

As i came up over a rise in the highway and began coming down the other side, I noticed up ahead and on the right side of the road 3 amber lights in a triangular shape. 2 lower and 1 about 15 feet above centered between the other two, like a pyramid (larger at the base).

The object(s) were hovering approx. 15' above the right side of the road. As I approached with the bus, I knew that the sight and configuration was unusual, but I kept approaching, trying to convince myself that I was seeing the rear end of a helicopter (that is the only way I could explain what I was seeing)

As we were about 30' from the object, it suddenly shot across the road in front of us and flew over next to a mountain, on the left. The object(s) accellerated from 0 to hundreds (perhaps thousands) of mph in a fraction of a second. I estimate the mountain that it shot over to to be 15 miles away and yet the object traversed the distance in (as I recall) a matter of 1 or 2 seconds.

I have never seen anything accelerate like this object did.

As I said previously, I was trying to believe I was seeing a helicopter. The triangular lights did not turn, as a helicopter would, when they shot over next to the mountain. Then the lights just hovered over there!

I heard a voice from the front right seat. A passenger was awake and witnessed the same sight that I just had. He said. "What do you think we just saw?

All I could say was, "I don't know!" Neither of us mentioned our sighting again. I never thought to get his name. As I say, I never expected to see a UFO, I spent the subsequent hours trying to convince myself it was conventional! Although it could not have been.

I find it very strange to this day that I did not wake my wife up. I will always chastise myself for not stopping that bus and waking my passengers to experience the UFO. I chastise myself for not talking further with the passenger that saw the UFO with me. I should have at least got his name.

Even stranger, we just kept on driving. The object(s) were still in sight, hovering next to that mountain until we drove out of sight.

I like to think that if I ever have a similar experience that I will investigate further.

Subsequent to this trip, about a year and a half later, I was pulling the same duty from Phoenix to Las Vegas. Same roads, I knew them well. When I arrived in Las Vegas and reported to dispatch, they asked why I was so late. Somehow the trip had taken a 1 1/2 hours longer than usual. I can't explain it. And furthermore, I remember not being too concerned about it.

**********



Click for video

Comments: Strange unidentified flying object/s (UFOs) seen in the western part of Singapore sky last night on 31.10.10 at about 8.20pm Singapore time. I took my Sony cam to capture this strange unidentified flying object or objects. It lasted for nearly about an hour plus. I believe it was a triangular shape because there were lights at the end of the object which changed their colors from blue to red vise versa.