Saturday, November 13, 2010

Recent Worldwide UFO Sightings / Encounters - New Lake Erie Lights, Cloaking Anomaly and California Missile UFO





Click for video

UFO CAPTURED ON ORIGINAL FOOTAGE - CALIFORNIA MISSILE MYSTERY - seems some of the media are editing out this anomaly.

**********



Click for video

Michael Lee Hill has been recently posting new videos of UFOs over Lake Erie

**********

From Ana Luisa Cid - Sobremesa” TV broadcast (Channel 28, Mexico City) during its most recent transmission. The first video was taken by Mr. Eusebio Tarango in Ciudad Juarez, a veteran sky watcher with twenty years’ experience, showing a glowing object in a blue, cloudless sky that apparently responded to Tarango’s commands to blink at him, then to blink even brighter, and finally to “come down and heal him.” The object complied with the first two commands, and appeared to launch a small orb as a response to the third request. The lesser orb rose straight into the air before vanishing altogether. This video was recorded on approximately October 17, 2010.

The second video is as unusual as the first. It was provided by Carlos Rios, a trainer with a prominent Mexican soccer team, and shows an unusual physical object moving over the snow-crowned summit of Mt. Popocatepetl (17,000 feet) and reflecting the sun’s rays as it moved. While a FOX Sports crew was interviewing soccer player Luis Menes, the athlete himself pointed out the fact that something unusual was taking place over the volcano. The FOX cameraman turned and pointed his camera at the summit, capturing a clearly metallic structure tumbling in the air. This video was recorded on January 20, 2010 at 3:30 p.m.

**********

MUFON CMS - Lebanon, New Jersey - 11/12/2010 - unedited: I want people to know this. My name is *(Wit's name deleted--CMS/sg) im 25. been running **(Business name deleted--CMS/sg) in Lebanon for 6 years. Very interested in this subject, elated to finally be A PART of it.

I get to work at ten a.m. and do my normal routine. run the store.

Background: Store is connected to others in stripmall fashion. To my right is another business (the owner i had come outside) and to that businesses right is another. (this is run by a manager like me)

Both of these other people are women, above middle age and very grounded in "the real world"

so. here we go.

I like to connect with my customers. One such customers knew i would be interested in this so- I receive a call on my business phone and its (this woman/customer) she is driving country roads in Bedminster (miles away 10-20min) and tells me she sees a ufo. I hurry out front and immediately see 3 planes with classic white plume-trails behind them. As i tell her i see nothing... i see it. This wasnt just an orb. it had form. small (very far away?) but the planes (farther away) were minuscule so i imagine it could be huge. I had to get witnesses. i ran to the business with the manager first. she came out and spotted it in seconds.. we both gawked as the object seemed to tip, casting the suns rays off it as though it were a mirror in the sky for a split second. then it travelled a bit, seeming slow until it ACTUALLY LOOKED LIKE IT INVESTIGATED A PASSENGER PLANE i mentioned earlier. yes. farther away. At this time the owner of the business in between ours (and her customers) came out as well.. many were older and had difficulty fighting with the sun (it was CRYSTAL CLEAR IN GOOD OLE JERZ TODAY)to see it. One woman saw it, said "i dunno i think your all smoking too much LSD" and went inside. The other customers saw it but didnt find it interesting enough to stay and watch. (this is funny- one woman said "its a balloon! a weather balloon.....OBJECT DISAPPEARS AND REAPPEARS MILES AWAY IN FRONT OF ALL OF US....."oh wait".. she finishes her thought with an entirely new opinion)
So thats it. What we witnessed was a shiny or gleaming object fly around above hunterdon county. It flickered in an out of existence, it tilted and tumbled, had depth (3d object), travelled, came close enough (it looked like) to a passenger plane that the passengers would have to be blind not to see it (they probably didnt).
AND this whole event would have gone unnoticed if it were not for my customer 20 minutes driving distance away having seen it and calling my attention to it.

what i am wondering is this: two points of sight on one object in the sky... is this triangulate-able? could someone with the skill be able to figure out exactly where it was (how high + distance travelled) if i was able to show him or her where i was and where this woman was when we saw it?? I DONT CLAIM TO KNOW WHAT THIS WAS. i DO KNOW what it wasn't. I have been studying the sky and the things in it for years. And my father is a military buff, especially when it comes to aeronautics, so i at least know SOMETHING. "ha" im glad i got this out here tonight because i cant wait for the "commonplace explanation" that will surely be given to this object somewhere in the media possibly tomorrow.
so there u have it.
i have witnesses (3 NOT counting myself) from two separate places miles apart, on a CRYSTAL CLEAR day (u couldnt even see Pennsylvania the air was so clean >:)
i would like everyone to know AT LEAST that i have gone from someone who truely believes, to someone who knows belief isnt necessary anymore.

ps. i asked everyone the same question. "have u ever seen ANYTHING like this in your life? anything even similar?"
the answer was a unanimous "NO"

**********

MUFON CMS - Minnesota - 11/11/2010 - unedited: Sometime between 9:30 and 9:40pm last night (11/11/10), I went outside to have a cigarette. To be clear, I had not been drinking alcohol, taking medication, or consuming anything that may impair my my judgment.

My apartment balcony is on the top floor (3 stories) and faces north. There were light, misty clouds directly to my north (w/ intermittent stars visible through them) and clear skies to my east. It was not until about 30 seconds to 1 minute after I had stepped outside that I saw the lights. They did not approach as a plane would from the far corner of my vantage point. Instead, the object seemed to glide down from the cloud cover to my NW and traveled straight east. I am not a certified expert, but studying aircraft has always been a hobby of mine. I have also seen most types of aircraft in action (fighter jets, helicopters, even a B2 Bomber).

The instant I saw this aircraft, I knew right away that this was something that I had NEVER seen or even read about (barring speculative aircraft from books, tv shows, etc.) The limited cloud cover that was there was very low (I estimate at around 1,000 - 1,500 ft.) The object was also very close (probably not more than a half mile from me).

As I stated previously, it was shaped similar to an arrowhead and the angle of it was somewhat sharp. It was certainly not the shape of any conventional aircraft in regard to a discernible fuselage with fixed wings. The entire bottom of the aircraft was lined with medium sized, round, white lights. The lights were not overly bright, but bright enough as to where I could vaguely make out the profile of the top of the craft as well, which had a very low profile. The color appeared to be a dull metallic gray - it did not appear to give off any type of shine.

If I had to estimate the size of the craft, I would probably compare it to a medium sized fighter jet. It moved VERY fluidly (seemed to gently weave back and forth as it flew) and did not make the even the slightest sound. As it flew, it seemed to hug the cloud line. I would estimate the speed to be at around 200mph +/-, but I would leave the final determination to someone more qualified than myself. It traveled nearly straight east until it got to the NE portion of my vantage point. At that time it made a slight angle up into the thin clouds and very soon after, turned to the NE and very quickly accelerated and departed at sharper vertically than 45 degrees and disappeared.

When it departed, it was almost to the edge of the thin cloud mass in front of me. If it was flying at any angle less than 45 degrees, it would have come out of the cloud cover in very short order. I watched for an additional five minutes or so, and it never came out. Based on how thin the cloud cover was, I also should have been able to at least catch glimpses of it if it indeed did travel almost vertically.

Though the entire event literally lasted only about 10 seconds, I want to reiterate that this was not some distant object. I saw it VERY closely, clearly and definitely.

I am only agreeing to file this report after speaking to the MN Chapter director on the phone today due to the fact that I do not wish to share this information only to have it posted out on the internet or to attract any unnecessary attention. I am merely interested in reporting what it is I saw in the hopes of hopefully getting a better idea of what it was and what it wasn't. I am also very curious to know if anyone else saw anything similar to what I did last night. I do not claim to know what this object was, but I got a good enough look and was more than close enough to it to definitely know what it was not. While a bit confused and a little unsure about the entire process, I am looking forward to speaking with an investigator and learning more. If after speaking, it is determined to be helpful that a third party is contacted, I will be open to that. But I explicitly request that my information is shared only with an appointed investigator until that time.

**********

MUFON CMS - near Dulles Airport, Northern Virginia - 11/12/2010 - unedited: I went outside to smoke a cigarette when I looked up and saw from the right what at first appeared to be a ball. As it went across my field of view it became apparant that it was a cylindrical object. I thought it was a plane, but the more I looked, the more bizarre it seemed to look. It looked exactly like a plane, without any markings or logos, silver in color, without any wings or tail. I struggled to keep my eyes on it as it was moving steady and fast. As I was keeping my eyes on it in disbelief, I noticed a jet with vapor trail at a much higer elevation following it's same path, maybe 4 seconds later a second jet, same vapor trail same path. I dont know if these were related, but they were there and I assure you they could definitely see the object as well. The Plane without wings was much much lower in altitude, yet it was moving much faster. I had a very wide view of the sky, and it is a crystal clear blue sky. This object took about 6 seconds to go all the way across the sky, while the jets took seemingly 4 or 5 times as long. I live right by Dulles airport, so I see planes ALL the time. I also have a pretty good idea of flight paths around or above my home as I see the planes departing in generally the same area and path and the planes arriving which is a totally other path on the other side of the sky and different direction. I have observed many ,many many planes here over the years, my favorites are when they are flying very low because you can actually get a very very detailed look at them as they pass overhead. What I saw just now was no plane. The sun was glinting off of it, I had basically 3 different angled views of it, as it approached, flew almost directly over me, and as it left. I had a very clear view of this thing. It had no wings!! It looked like a fusellage(sp?) but with no tail, no fins, no wings, no markings. I didnt even see really any windows or a cockpit windshield. The best way I can describe it is a jetliner with no wings or markings or tail mechanism. It was truly strange! I can say with utmost certainty that it was not a plane of any kind. It did not exhibit any strange flight characteristics other then it seemed to be going very very fast. I had probably a 180 panoramic view of the sky and it took this thing about 7 seconds or so to come into view and go all the way across the sky. It seemed maybe 4 times as fast as a normal jet you would see flying across the sky. I also dont think I heard any sound coming from it, and when I normally see planes at around the same appearance of altitude you can definitely hear them! I made sure to wrap my eyes around it and assess if maybe light was making the wings not visible, but this was not the case. If this thing had wings or a tail I would have beenable to see them! The jets which were at much much higher altitude were clearly visible to have wings and a general plane shape. This thing was not a plane!!! In broad daylight no less! Ive never seen anything like it! I hope someone else saw it.