Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Seems The 'Men In Black' Have Been Busy

MUFON CMS - Boise, ID - 5/30/2011: I was sitting outside on my friends porch in the North End in Boise, ID at about 4:30 pm. I noticed a small black dot (which I discarded as a balloon at the time) floating in the sky. After tracking it for about one minute. The object then stopped and went the opposite direction and something resembling wings extended from the sides. At this point I was a little shocked and lost track of the object as it flew overhead. There were no planes around when I was outside.

Later I was in my car smoking a cigarette a few blocks from where I noticed the object. I saw a man in a black suit, black fedora hat, glasses and ear peace walk past. I also noticed he happened to be carrying what looked unmistakeably like a holster to a pistol under his coat. I noticed this man pass me three times in the course of twenty minutes as if he was patrolling the area. I also saw a black car with no license plates driven by a similarly dressed man and a yet similarly dressed passenger.

***********

Received this on 5/29/2011:

Hello - I forwarded a report to MUFON a few months ago about my UFO sighting in central Missouri. I have not heard back from them though I have noticed several strange people in the neighborhood the past week.

There were at least 2 men dressed in black suits with black sunglasses who seemed to have communication equipment on them as well as earpieces. Both walk aimlessly around for a few days, left for 3 days, then came back yesterday (Saturday) but one was a woman. I noticed the looking into my backyard then writing something down on electronic tablet. I walked out the back door and asked what he wanted but he just smiled, turned around and walked away.

I noticed the car that they were driving (a black Chrysler 300) had yellow plates. Any idea who these people were?

NOTE: actually, I received another email last Thursday of a similar scenario in Oklahoma but I could not verify it...my reply email was undeliverable and returned twice. Lon


Photobucket
Spirit Rescue International™
Providing no-cost professional spiritual help, personal support and guidance
Take the first step towards genuine peace of mind



The Spirit Rescue International™ Haunted Help Forum
*Join Our Group On Facebook*


Photobucket
ANOMALIST BOOKS
Works on maverick science, unexplained mysteries, unorthodox theories, strange talents, and unexpected discoveries. Please check out their excellent and diverse catalog



The 'C' Influence
Actualizing Esoteric Discussion


Become a fan of 'Phantoms and Monsters' at Facebook
Photobucket



"The latest news from beyond the mainstream"
Join Ben & Aaron for their weekly podcast!
Check out Mysterious Universe Plus+ all access format!



Astral Perceptions - Discussing ultraterrestrial and multidimensional phenomena and the proficiency of remote viewing




Join Eric Altman, Lon Strickler and the crew LIVE each Sunday at 10 PM ET as we go
Beyond the Edge!


Photobucket
Click here to check out Stan's most recent book!


Photobucket
Click here to check out John Ventre's most recent book!


Join the
The Social - Paranormal Network

A NETWORK OF INVESTIGATORS, ENTHUSIASTS AND THOSE SEEKING THE TRUTH
THROUGH PARANORMAL EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION


Photobucket
(410) 241-5974




Phantoms and Monsters
Now Available on Kindle


*********


Hi...I just want to thank the faithful readers of 'Phantoms and Monsters' and acknowledge the encouragement and loyalty of those who have followed me on 'Beyond the Edge' Radio, Spirit Rescue International, The Social-Paranormal Network, etc. I'd be thankful for any donations to help offset costs associated with producing the daily newsletter. If you are so inclined, you can use any donation button located on the 'Phantoms and Monsters' blog site. Again, my gratitude to you for being there...Lon

*********