Monday, September 27, 2010

A Challenge To You: The 'Jesus Theory' - Update

NOTE: I appreciate the emails I have received so far...there is still time left for you to offer your thoughts on this subject. I plan to combine the information you have sent and publish a commentary soon. BTW, there is also a poll related to this subject at the blog...Lon

**********

Recently, I have received several emails in reference to my views on religion / faith and that I 'should stick to the paranormal.' Well, I beg to differ...theology is the basis for the supernatural. The study of a God and the study of religious faith, practice and spirituality are components for the modern examination of the paranormal though, one does not need to believe in God in order to believe in spiritual beings and cryptid entities.

The challenge to my readers...what was Jesus of Nazareth - human or otherwise? This question will ruffle some feathers and irritate beliefs but theories, no matter how burdensome, should be debated and discussed. If you want to make the same argument for other religious prophets, feel free to do so. Can you make a reasonable contention as to Jesus' existence, DNA and abilities?

I would like to read your opinion on this topic. Please forward your response to Send us an email. I would appreciate well written detail of your theory so it can be published on 'Phantoms and Monsters'.

I plan to periodically ask some of the more intriguing alternative questions to my readers so they can respond, share and learn with others. Thanks...Lon

A Challenge To You: The 'Jesus Theory' - Update