Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Strange Encounters, Lucid Dreams and Lost Time

MUFON CMS - 8/15/2010 - Chicago, Illinois: This was the weekend of the Chicago Air and Water Show. The skies were bright for late afternoon and the weather was very good.

I was at home with a broken ankle and was sitting in my den, facing West and my 83 year old mother was in the living room, next to where I was sitting. The living room faces West also.

It was approximately 4:30 or a little later in the afternoon when suddenly the room I was sitting in became pitch black. I looked up and glanced out the window in front of me and it was pitch black outside also. My first and immediate thought was that this was a UFO. I don't know why I thought that?

Suddenly, everything returned to daylight, as it was previously. I looked at the clock, but the time was no different. I thought perhaps my eyes were playing tricks on me, so I called into the other room and said to my mother, who was reading in there, "What was THAT?" I thought she would say nothing happened, but her answer confirmed my experience when she responded with, "I don't know, but the whole room just went totally black for at least two seconds."

We talked for a few minutes as we both wondered if perhaps one of the airplanes from the Air Show was returning to a base and flew overhead, maybe blocking the sun. But, neither of us heard any noise at all. And, we could not figure out how something could be so large as to block out the sun completely and turn a bright afternoon into the middle of the night for a few seconds.

The next day, Monday August 16th, a friend stopped over who lives only about 4 miles away in Chicago. I asked him if the sky had turned black and he said, "No". There was nothing written about it in the news.

I had experienced two very significant dreams of Alien contact back in the mid 1990's. But, I don't know if anything in those dreams are real. Yet with this, both my mother and I did experience a normal afternoon turn into total darkness without any noise or someone else confirming the experience.

Again, the first thought that entered my mind for some unknown reason was UFO.

**********

MUFON CMS - Eugene, Oregon:
I am a student here in Eugene, Oregon. I have my GED and I'm studying to become a computer programmer. (I used to work at Subway)

The events I'm about to describe to you are real, and I didn't make them up. About 2 years ago I started noticing subtle ambiguous coincidences on radio and other media happening. Creatine in particular stood out as having weird effects. First let me tell you I've been a poster on aspiesforfreedom.org and I think there's a direct link between schizophrenia / autism and these so called alien abductions. I've actually studied a lot about the mental illness Schizophrenia before the events took place.

About a year and a half ago I was at home aligning crystals to my chakra centers for the heck of it. I wanted to see if these chakra points would do anything if I placed the stones on them. At this same time I was taking pregnenolone, DHEA, and probably creatine as supplements. The first UFO sighting I had was after eating dinner at my house. I went outside and I saw a blue flash of light hit the ground a few feet in front of me. After I went back inside my house I hopped on Facebook.com at about 8pm pacific time and I started hearing voices chanting someone's name.

I woke up the next morning and the person's name had changed. The next thing I did was report this event to mufon's ufo network. I know you're probably thinking "Hey he's nuts" and I have been committed to a mental hospital for this very reason. In fact I've grown to accept it as a mental Illness despite having aliens wake me up at night in my dreams. Let me tell you guys, it's not just sleep paralysis. If you've ever had the experience of waking up at night, and not being able to move then you know what sleep paralysis is like. Well I'm here to tell you that it IS NOT JUST SLEEP PARALYSIS like they're saying! Don't believe the lies... anyway... Back to the story. The voices first told me they were witches, then lucifer star of the morning, and then aliens. Look all I know is that they're strong and they're harassing me.

NOTE: yeah, I know what your thinking. Occasionally, gems like this show up on the MUFON CMS and I'm quite sure it will never be investigated. So, I feel these accounts need to be seen by all regardless of how off-the-cuff it reads. I also included the following account that was forwarded to me a few days ago..Lon

**********

FreeForumZone - Cecina, Italy - 9/2010 (translated by a friend of the witness): I had been camping in the woods with some friends and had gotten up early for a jogging session. It was still dark and windy as I ran on a wide dirt road along the entire length of the woods. Suddenly, my concentration on running was suddenly broken by something strange. In front of me (about 40 meters away) there were strange lights at a height of about 2 meters. At first I thought it could be streetlights, placed along the side street leading from the beach to the coast road outside the woods. But something was not right. Within a few seconds I stopped running and noted with great amazement that something very close to 2 circular phosphorescent green eyes were coming directly toward me. Quite surprised by the unusual phenomena I now began hearing a strong buzzing sound similar to that generated by an electrical field. Turning around in the opposite direction I started running at a fast rate, occasionally looking back at the green ‘light source’. By now the green eyes had disappeared, however at about 2km from the site of the original encounter I again saw the same or similar eyes this time ahead of me, approaching me as before. Not knowing what to do and quite agitated by the situation I took on a different path towards beach area. Arriving at the beach, I looked back to the source of the greenish eyes and noticed a reddish yellow glow similar from those of a car’s break lights that seemed to vanish up into the trees. I then continued on the path towards the sea in the direction of Marina di Cecina.

Feeling safe now but fascinated by the full moon reflecting on the ocean and from the rising sun that was about to break over the trees, I paused to take a couple of photos with my cellphone. It was already 6:20am. I then took the path back to the Cenina camping grounds. I walked a short distance until I came across two ‘people’ taking a bath on the seashore. This image of simple people trying to cool down seemed to be quite natural, if not for the particular elements in those two figures that led to a screeching in my progress. Initially filled with the comfort of finally encountering company, in the next moment I was seized by a mood of anxiety and dismay when I noticed (from about 35-40 feet away) the bizarre features of the two ‘people’.

I first noticed that their stature and body proportions were similar to those of children of 5 to 7 years of age. But these were not normal children, the sun reflected on the back of their smooth shiny gray heads. The two creatures suddenly ran out of the water in a disorderly way keeping their arms dangling forward so disjointed and lacking of harmony, as if they were fractured and out of control. I could only compare their movements to monkeys. Their bodies were thin and fingers twice as long as normal humans. At this point blinded by fear but lucid enough to distinguish their forms for a few interminable seconds, my instincts took over and I turned around to escape this vision.

I ran for about five minutes until I came across a gentleman walking his dog...at this point I was able to breathe a sigh of relief. Later that day, I returned to the strip of sand where I had seen the two little gray men and found hundreds of strange footprints which I photographed with my cellphone. I found different types of prints, some clearly belonging to the little men and others to larger creatures. I also found three small figures made out of stone and sticks of woods, placed side by side and about five feet each.

NOTE: I was hoping to receive some of the photographic evidence. If I do, I will post an update...Lon

Strange Encounters, Lucid Dreams and Lost Time