Thursday, September 9, 2010

Videos: UFO Crash - Central Valley, California - UPDATE


Since early July of this year, I have been documenting the UFO activity over the Fresno / Clovis / Sanger, California areas thanks to information forwarded to me by my friend Jeff Gonzalez, MUFON State Section Director/Investigator and founder of the Sanger Paranormal Society.

Here is a link describing the most recent event of August 21, 2010 and previous incidents.

Today, Jeff forwarded the videos he produced during the investigation:


Click for video 1


Click for video 2


Click for video 3


Click for video 4


Click for video 5


Click for video - August 22nd Triangle Craft Sighting Over Clovis, CA




NOTE: I'm not going to come to any conclusions at this point...but will offer a view observations. There are military facilities in this area which tends to discount any non-terrestrial activity related to this craft since there were no military 'scrambles' detected. The arc welding (I assume it's arc welding...not torch cutting) may seem to indicate repairing of some type. The screen capture of the mountainside depicts an object...but I'm not sure what it is. I agree with Jeff that the craft in question was probably moved during the night. Your thoughts? Lon

Videos: UFO Crash - Central Valley, California - UPDATE