Thursday, September 16, 2010

Recent UFO Sightings, Burning Craft Update, Saskatchewan Crop Circle


MUFON CMS - Nashville, TN - 9/2/2010 - unedited: I am forever amazed at the number of so-called experts in this field of study… who profess to know what is authentic evidence... and what is not. You guys can’t seem to get past the limitations of digital technology to analyze what is real… and what you state is not. Since most experts who sell books and lectures have very little experience, regarding the information that they weave into their sales and lectures, than maybe the chase of this anomaly will gather no real and substantial foundation other than the sensationalist venue where it has thus been historically limited. I suppose… that is good for cover-up and book sales. But for the eye witness, you know in your gut… that which is real. You need not rely upon people, or experts, or anyone else to validate your experience.

Let he who has eyes… let him see!

Gary Mansfield, F.I.
Nashville, TN

NOTE: The report was moved to an investigator report section. There has been a significant amount of activity over the Nashville, TN area lately...Lon

**********




MUFON CMS - 5/7/2007 - near St. Gregor, Saskatchewan - (unedited): I had just met Dan Aykroyd last night, and we discussed shortly about UFO's in which he asked do u have any photographic evidence and i was like no but then i remembered hey i do have some evidence!, So he told me to report on forums when ever i see one or catch one on camera.

So a few years back in 2007 i caught news from a local newspaper that a crop circle was found out on a farm in the St Gregor area of Saskatchewan. So the article stated that it was not the first time this happened on that particular farm and that the reporter that went to investigate was having difficulties with her cell phone which was registering dates of calls from the 1940's and also that her cell phones memory was erased. So I thought wow i need to go check this out.

So a group of friend's and I travelled to this crop circle about 3 hours east of Saskatoon. We arrived about 7:30 pm and stayed about 2 hours just walking around in it and takeing pictures. Nothing out of the ordinary happened the cell phones were fine the only thing odd was that upon takeing pictures it seemed like the cameras energy was being drained. The battery level stayed steady but the flash was not working properly the pictures appeared darker then it was at that time of day. The time this has happened to my camera before was when i took a picture of a friend who had bike reflectors on so i am thinking weird what is screwing with my camera flash.

After we left me and the other two passengers felt really exhausted which was also odd considering two of us had slept in quite long that day and me the driver is use to driving long road trips so it just can't be explained. Upon returning home I got on the computer to upload my pictures and i noticed in some of them there were objects in the sky that i did not see while i was out there, So i blew the pictures up and well you can see for yourself I have no idea what to think is that an object? save and zoom in on it they look cylinder.

Also after returning home i couldn't help but feel really odd like i was being watched so i went to go camp over at my brothers house, and another thing most pictures were filled with orbs which i think were wheat particles mabye?

Picture 1: is just to show you how dark the flash was making it look
Picture 2: top left side is an object with a tail
Picutre3: another object on top of the person.

NOTE: I thought I remembered something about this incident - Farmer embarrassed by crop circle hoax. There had been several crop circles in the area, so this may not be the same incident....but, there were known shenanigans going on...Lon

**********

UPDATE: BURNING CRAFT FREE-FALL



MUFON CMS - Leesville, TX and Nixon, TX - 9/15/2010 - (unedited): My son and I have driven to the little town of Leesville, which is five miles north of Nixon, Texas to look for more eyewitnesses to the prior night report (See ‘Jet liner with no visible wings burning and falling out of a cloud’ September 14th 911 Call). After spending about two hours in Leesville and the surrounding area, we drove back to Nixon and asked around if anyone had seen anything in the sky.
At approximant 8:30PM, my son and I started our drive West from Nixon on Texas 87/97 toward Stockdale. We had drove pass the town of Pandora when my son makes me pull off to the side of the road. He said something is zigzagging between three stars. With the truck still running and traffic coming at us in both directions I jump out with my camera and ran over to his side.
My son was now standing outside the truck and is pointing in about a 55 degree angle up and is pointing northwest. I asked him again what he saw. He stated it is not an airplane, not a shooting or falling star. It was moving zigzagging and it is now coming right to us. Since I was driving my eyes needed a few seconds to adjust to the night sky. I told my son to get the spot light and point to it (we learned to carry a high power spot light with us at all times). He points the spot light at a now slow moving light, this is moving right towards us from about 1,000 to 2,000 feet above. As it moved closer to us, a few more cars and trucks pass us on the road but nobody stopped. At first it was a solid light but as it flew closer I can see three separate lights in a tight triangle formation with a huge light at each corner. Each light was glowing and had a shape like those sunken ceiling light used in modern kitchens, you can only see the lower half of the light. We could not see any metal or any shadow of the body but you can see the three lights where mounted onto some kind of fixture. I believe the diameter of each light would be 15 to 20 feet across and the space between each light about 6 to 8 feet. I would give it a size between a Caravan 675 and a Citation CJ4 or a length of 50 to 100 feet. It moved steadily over our heads from the northwest to the southwest without changing its speed or direction. My truck was still running so we could not tell if it was making any noise. I predict it was moving about 70 to 80 miles an hour for it took about ten minutes to fly over us and out into the horizon.
I so busy trying to get measurements and directions in my head that I forgot to film it. Go figure.
After it faded into the night we drove up to the next crossroad which is County Road 538 and turn left and drove about 100 feet to get away from the traffic. We parked there observing the night sky for another hour or so but there was no more activity. We are planning to set up there again tonight.

**********




MUFON CMS - Long Island, NY - 7/3/2010 - (unedited):
I was in the parking lot of a music venue on Long Island, tailgating with friends prior to the show, on the 3rd of July 2010. I had my cell phone out and was taking a picture of the venue and the sky at 7:00pm (note: not a single cloud in the sky). Approx. 1 minute later (7:01pm) a typical commercial jet/airplane (i.e. 747) appeared in the sky and was passing overhead. It looked cool in the all blue empty sky so I aimed my camera phone and took a pic. As soon as I pressed the shutter I saw in the corner of my naked eye (and on the screen of phone) a object approx. the same size as the tail of the 747, moving very rapidly from left to right, at least 2 - 3 times faster than the airplane. By the time I tried to take a second picture it was gone from view over the horizon.
I wish I had my real camera instead of the 1 megapixel camera phone, but I am relieved to know I captured the object. I hope this can help UFOlogy(gists) and it is added to a confirmed Unidentified/Unexplained phenomenon of flying objects/crafts.
One other thing i would like to add is to me it appeared as if there were definitely 1 and maybe 2 round what appeared to be portholes you could just see with the naked eye.
Please any one interested in having this/my photo analyzed, studied, researched, etc. I welcome you to contact me.

Recent UFO Sightings, Burning Craft Update, Saskatchewan Crop Circle