Sunday, January 2, 2011

Paranormal / Spiritual News - Northeast Connecticut Haunting and SRI Case Log


NORTHEAST CONNECTICUT HAUNTING - Spirit Rescue International Final Case Log

12/1/2010: A family experiencing major activity throughout their home, but especially on the 2nd floor. The client, who is a paranormal investigator, had collected EVPs evidence and conversed with the spirits. Alarmed by the recent events, the client contacted me today (after finding the Astral Perception group page on Facebook). Irene and I were able to talk to the client via Skype and speaker phone.

The client was instructed to go into the most troubled room on the 2nd floor so Irene could remotely sense the entity. She was able to move the entity away from the client and into an adjoining room. Because the energy of this entity is so high the client could physically tell where it was and told Irene the sensations she felt. As well, I was getting the same electric sensations as the client though I was almost 400 miles away from her.

Irene and I suspect this malevolent spirit attached itself to the client during one of their recent paranormal investigations. Because of that, the earthbound spirits that were already in or near the house are clashing with this new entity...causing intense disturbance and unusually high energy.

We have asked the client to forward the EVPs and to take photos through the house in order to determine what we will be facing. After the evidence has been examined Irene will attempt to remotely clear the house with the assistance of the client and myself. We will post evidence as soon as possible...we're still working other cases.

-----

FIRST REMOTE VIEW SESSION

Irene and I conducted a remote view on this case on Monday, 12/6/10.

Irene set the target coordinates for me and monitored the session. We systematically executed 4 phases in order to perceive the target and to gather as much information possible.

In Phase 1, the coordinates (a set of two - four digit numbers) were given to me...from which an ideogram (a graphic symbol that represents an idea or concept) was developed. The target was a chosen point in time which may have been contributing to the problems that where being experienced in the house. This does not mean that this was the actual cause of the problem but that it could have proffered to it. By probing the ideogram, 'descriptors' (the function of describing) were used to determine the nature of the target. Several attempts with the same target coordinates were done in order to get a average assessment.

In Phase 2, the target vignette was narrowed by probing for sounds, textures, temperatures, colors, luminescence, contrast and smells. Through this information I was able to focus in on any verticals, horizontals, diagonals, topography, mass and energetics as well as my overall 'feeling' of the target.

In Phase 3, I made a rough sketch or drawing of what I was perceiving. At this point, the sketch included a hallway with a stairwell and a small door nearby. There were other open doorways throughout the hallway.

In Phase 4, I went into a deeper perception of the target. This included sense, magnitudes, emotions, physicals, subspace and concepts. There were other specifics used...but at this point there was no systematic procedure because the observations are starting to come together into a primary deduction.

The overall impression was that there was one entity present at that time, a large man dressed in blue denim overalls. This started at a point where I perceived that this entity (in life) had killed a pet dog because it had attacked him or someone else. The entity was very distraught because of this and walked up and down the hallway, changing emotions throughout...becoming curious and looking into the rooms on one side of the hallway then becoming emotional again when approaching the area where he killed the dog.

I also perceived a group of 3 people sitting on the floor in one of the bedrooms. I recognized at least 1 of the people as a girl or young woman and thought the other 2 may have been female as well. I noticed a burning candle which was cone-shaped placed in the middle of the circle created by the 3 seated people.

There was a dark apparition floating above the trio and would constantly change shape and clarity. After a few minutes, I heard dogs barking and noticed that the first entity was running down the hallway towards the stairwell and simply vanished through the wall to the outside. It was like the entity had been frightened by something.

I realized I was still in the hallway outside the bedroom door when I noticed a entity form nearby. It was a tall thin man dressed in a 1830-40s dress suit with a high top hat...seemed to be English. Then shortly, this clothes changed to those of a American whaler's uniform. The word 'Newburyport' was prominently sensed. He appeared to be a very confident person with a wide grin on his face. He stood by me in the hallway peering into the same bedroom the 3 people were seated.

At this point, we stopped the session and discussed the findings. Irene suggested that this house may have been built on a ley line or energy line and that spirits of all sorts where able to move in and out of the property.

Irene and I don't feel that these entities are dangerous but are bothersome to the client in the form of astral chatter.

In light of these findings, it is most likely that another remote view will be conducted in real time in order to sense the voracity of the spirit traffic within the home.

-----

12/12/2010: Irene contacted me today and stated that she thought she had moved at least one entity from the house last evening (10pm-2am ET). I contacted the client who stated that she had witnessed light anomalies in her bedroom between 10-10:30pm and said that the activity then suddenly ceased.

It is our opinion that the location is situated on an energy line or ley line (possible multiples) that either runs directly through or near the house.

-----

12/14/2010: Well, it looks like this case is proceeding in a positive direction. We will continue to monitor remotely and give the client directions on how to protect herself and her family...especially if she continues to investigate the paranormal.

-----

12/24/2010: The activity has resumed at the location but at a different degree.

First off...last evening I had a dream that went astral. I was standing in front of the client's house, started walking onto the porch and entered the house. I walked through the house to the basement door, opened it and walked down the steps. At the bottom of the steps I turned to the right and noticed a gray colored form (about 5 foot high). The form was human-like in shape but I sensed that it was not a human entity. Suddenly, the event ended and I awoke.

This morning, I received an email (actually the first in the queue) stating that the client had contacted Allswell (a member of SRI who has been following up with the client) in reference to disturbing activity directed towards the client. There had been several physical attacks.

Irene, the client and I took part in a conference call this evening in order to assess the new incidents. The client described sharp neck pain, nausea, uneasiness and frightening knocking sounds.

Irene had the client probe the their bedroom closet...an area of concern for the client. There was some physical reaction by the client and Irene during this process. Irene made an attempt to alleviate the activity remotely....the sensations immediately ceased.

Irene then directed the client to go to the basement door and open it...probing the threshold with their hand. Irene was assessing the energy on the steps before the client entered the basement. After a few minutes, the client walked down the basement steps and sat near the bottom. The client walked around the basement by Irene's direction...the overall sense was that the entity was not there but there was residual energy present after it had recently moved off.

The client was instructed to go to the upstairs to the 2nd floor...stopping at the landing. At that point, we referred back to the original remote view and the activity that I had perceived during the session...especially the route of the 'energy' or 'ley' lines that Irene had said were present.

The client was asked to go to the end of the hallway (bathroom) where I had sensed an entity had entered (as well as left) the house during the remote view. The client probed the far wall and felt tingling sensations. Irene also expressed an energy moving up her legs during this probe.

The client then walked back to the other end of the hallway to the game room where I had sensed where an entity had moved through during the remote viewing session. The area seemed void of high energy at the time.

Before going back downstairs, I asked the client to open the door to the storage space near the landing area. I felt there was a need to look there though I could not explain why. As soon as the client opened the doorway, they immediately acted like something had passed through them. At the same exact time, Irene reacted loudly like she had the breathe knocked out of her. As well, I felt a quick slapping sensation to my head. It was a remarkable simultaneous response by each of us. It was obvious that the entity had moved from the basement to the storage area during our exploration of the house. We suggested that this area be shut off at least until we can better scrutinized what we're being faced with.

Irene had the client go through the remainder of the house...nothing else was sensed at that time.

There were several scenarios we discussed with the client in order to determine what may have stimulated this new activity. Irene also provided distant healing as well as guidance in order to ease the client while a plan of spirit emancipation is formed. There were other specific details discussed but these will remain confidential at this time.

-----

Irene and I conducted another remote view on this location today (12/28/2010). Until we can confer with the client, the details will remain confidential. Please bear with us...there are some variables that Irene and I are dealing with on this case that may or may not have any bearing on the client claims.

-----

2ND AND 3RD REMOTE VIEW SESSIONS

12/28/2010: Irene and I conducted a remote view of the location to determine the currently state of activity. After an extensive session we concluded that there were no spirits present though the ever existing energy made the location a beacon for spirits and that the client would need to use protection for her and the family. SRI will continue to monitor the location and provide followup information if needed.

During the remote view, another entity was perceived apart from the house. Irene subsequently remote viewed the spirit as well. This entity was represented as a young woman with a light mauve colored dress and long dark hair who was standing at the edge of the road looking forward. She would appear at dusk then make her way across the road and walk on the lawn west of the client's house...then disappear. It was determined that this spirit was not affecting the client's home but because of the desperation and pain exhibited by this spirit we decide that a clearing was in order. Our plan was to conduct another remote view, isolate and hold the spirit so Irene could remotely move the target.

12/30/10: Irene set the target coordinates for me and monitored the session. We systematically executed 5 phases in order to perceive the target and to gather as much information possible.

In Phase 1, the coordinates (a set of two - four digit numbers) were given to me...from which an ideogram (a graphic symbol that represents an idea or concept) was developed. The target was a chosen point in time which may have been contributing to the problems that where being experienced in the house. This does not mean that this was the actual cause of the problem but that it could have proffered to it. By probing the ideogram, 'descriptors' (the function of describing) were used to determine the nature of the target. Several attempts with the same target coordinates were done in order to get a average assessment.

In Phase 2, the target vignette was narrowed by probing for sounds, textures, temperatures, colors, luminescence, contrast and smells. Through this information I was able to focus in on any verticals, horizontals, diagonals, topography, mass and energetics as well as my overall 'feeling' of the target.

In Phase 3, I made a rough sketch or drawing of what I was perceiving. At this point, the sketch included a rustic barn surrounded by a few acres of cleared land surrounded by forest. There were livestock behind the barn. As well, someone was working in the barn...it seemed to be blacksmith or related vocation. There was a rough dirt road in front of the barn. On the other side of the road was a small strip of woods and a stream. There were also two girls playing in the stream...I'd guess the ages were 8 and 12 years old. My best estimate of the period was the 1890s-1910s.

In Phase 4, I went into a deeper perception of the target. This included sense, magnitudes, emotions, physicals, subspace, viewer feeling, concepts and deductions. There were other specifics used...but at this point there was no systematic procedure because the observations are starting to come together into a primary deduction.

As I probed deeper into the target I assumed the older girl's individuality and sensed my surroundings. It was the summer season and very warm. I was barefoot and playing in the stream with my younger sister. I perceived that this was an area that I was familiar with and enjoyed. As we continued to play I slipped on a rock, fell back and struck my head, lower back and leg on the rocks. There was pain and disorientation. I eventually stood up but I was unable to see or hear anything...I was confused and scared.

My next recollection was standing on the side of the road...I could see but not able to hear. This was in real time...it was dusk, cold and there was snow on the ground. I could see the headlights of modern vehicles occasionally go by. I was thinking 'where is she?' and 'what is this?' As I started to walk across the road my personal reality and perception suddenly separated from the girl.

At this time Irene initiated Phase 5 where a time line was drawn between the spirit and the client's house. I was instructed to perceive the girl from a location above the target area. I established the entity's location and attempted to 'hold it' while Irene remotely moved the spirit on. Irene advised me to tell her when the girl dispersed.

As I observed the spirit her face became more defined and brighter in contrast. A 'swirling' light engulfed her and seemed to raise her a bit. I then noticed that a smaller entity was floating from behind her and stopped on her left side...it was her younger sister. They looked at each other, clasped hands and quickly dissipated together.

Our assessment was that the spirit assumed a form from her younger years in preparation of moving on. It seems the spirit was looking for her sister after her death which occurred while she was in her mid to late twenties. Irene felt during the previous remote view that the girl had be rendered deaf and had other lingering injuries...possibly a result of the accident in the stream.

As I stated earlier, this location has a plethora of spiritual energy though none of it (currently) exhibits malevolence and harm.

-----

STATEMENT FROM IRENE BLOCK

Something that I felt interesting about Lon's Remote View on Tuesday the 28.12.10. I had led Lon to believe I was going to monitor the session and he would be doing the RV but i had already decided to RV myself along side of him, Lon in the US and myself back here in the UK.

The target and co-ordinates had been set by a friend of mine in London who had been following the case, the target being the house and the surrounding area. At this point neither I or Lon knew what the target would be until after the session was over.

What was interesting was the different views we were receiving although working on the same co-ordinates and target. When RVing the house from what I was getting was that Lon was always at the time in a different part of the house to myself. Never at any point were we at the same point at the same time, if Lon was in the kitchen I was elsewhere and if I was in the kitchen Lon was elsewhere and so on. At no time did either of us feel anything negative in the house only calmness....so hopefully a clearing that was performed a few days earlier on something negative that was in a storage area had worked and for this lovely family things will improve....but that is another story that will be told at a later time.

Anyway back to this view...The view shifted to the outside of the house, above Lon explains about the woman he saw and sensed, I to saw the same woman but within what seemed to be a different time fame to Lon's, maybe a few seconds,minutes or hours later I do not know.

She was about the same age and description that Lon gave, I sensed that she was fleeing from someone but could not see who that person was. I felt her distress and heard a woman screaming "NO NO NO". She carried on on the same route Lon had reported then stopped and stood as if arguing with someone unseen, she shouted the words "WHAT WHAT WHAT" and with that I felt as if someone had hit me on the side of my neck below my ear and for a split second I could not hear anything, the only way I can describe this clout was like a rabbit punch (a way rabbits are killed) except this was on the side of the neck instead of the back. The pain had been terrific and only lasted a minute but it was enough to know that at one time she had received a blow to the neck. I know this clout at the time did not kill her but it may have contributed to her death later.

We ceased the session then and there and I owned up to Lon on Skype what I had been doing. Still it amazed me how we were viewing different time period's, this case was becoming a jig saw.

Wednesday 29.12.10 we held a group conference with two other team members to decide what should be done with this entity. Although what we had seen appeared to be residual, this spirit was earthbound and had an intelligence the energy from her showed this, plus we had also been probing the subspace column in the matrix to locate any subspace being.(Subspace covers anything from planets stars sun moon to spiritual entities and even aliens etc).

The conclusion of the conference was that if she was able to be moved then we should give it a go. So last night Thursday 30.12.10 Lon and I performed another RV this time I did monitor.

Lon explains in the above post what he saw which was a scene from the womans life at an earlier stage when she was a girl. When the time was right I carried out the clearing and as Lon viewed he was able to see the result.

Now why was it that during that RV that we both undertook were we seeing the target from a different aspect and the slight time difference in what was occurring, although we both had the same co-ordinates and target, was this the last day of this woman's life? were we picking up on different moments for a reason, it is a mystery but it did help with the jigsaw when it came to putting it all together.

Also the last RV the shift back in the woman's life to a girl, did this happen to make it easier to clear her at a happier time with the memory of her sister, who did in fact come to collect her. Who knows another RV mystery, but we think this is so.

Oh and something else we picked up on just after this clearing was a small boy of about ten wearing to me funny trousers that came down as far as his knees and no further, peeping from between the trees as if watching but when I attempted to clear him I failed.

Lon later found a picture on the net of a boy wearing the same type of trousers but I can't remember from what time Lon told me these trousers were popular....Lon knows.

This has been a very interesting case to say the least even if we were seeing the events from different angles, must have been for a reason. I would like to thank the client for bringing it to us.

You never know what is out there roaming around.

-----

Thank You SRI - Client's Statement

I would like to start by thanking everyone involved with Spirit Rescue International. I appreciate the time and effort that has been put into my case. It has been a fascinating journey.

Being a paranormal investigator I am usually in the position of going to other haunted locations and trying to document and find evidence to back up their claims. I must say it was quite different when the shoe was now on the other foot. I was left with a helpless feeling. I really needed to find out what exactly was going on in my home. Although I may be somewhat comfortable dealing with the paranormal, it is much different now having my family exposed to this sort of activity. Of course my number one concern was the safety of my family.

I am so fortunate to have found the SRI team, they were exactly what I needed. I didn't need evidence to be collected, I knew there was definitely paranormal activity here and was able to catch some voices or evp's (electronic voice phenomenon) with my equipment, just to prove to myself that I wasn't going crazy and heading for the funny farm. Paranormal activity can make you question your sanity, especially when it is scoffed at by so many in our society.

The team effort in working on my case gave me a great deal of comfort. I no longer felt alone. Allswell (an SRI team member) reached out to me and provided me with a safe outlet to discuss whatever was on my mind. I was able to discuss all aspects of my case and she really provided me with the support I needed. I am truly grateful to have her participating on my case. She is a very warm ,kind, and understanding person who gives a great deal of herself to help complete strangers. You can tell when you talk with her that she is very genuine and really cares,this was so refreshing, you don't meet many people like her in this world. So my love , respect and gratitude to Allswell. Thank you.

Irene and Lon were able to remote view and give me a better understanding as to what I was dealing with. Although, I don't have a full understanding of the complexity that is remote viewing, the results have been fascinating.

Irene is just amazing. She is very gifted and I am still just amazed how she was able to feel all the same sensations that I was feeling. I am in Connecticut and Irene being all the way in the U.K. Wow! Time and time again she was spot on. The energy at different areas in my house is so strong I can actually feel a breeze blow on my hand when I place it in certain areas or there is a feeling that gives me goosebumps and makes my hair stand on end. As I stood there that first night not really sure what was about to take place, I hear Irene say "Alright hang on, I am going to try and move it." If you could have seen the stunned look on my face as it either completely dissipated or moved to another area. She then says " Alright I can move it, this is good." I can hear her confidence and her self assurance. I get a feeling of relief that I have found the right person to help me. Irene has been fantastic. Irene is also very warm, caring, and I definitely felt very comfortable with her the moment we first spoke. It's hard to put into words, but I know a good person when I find one. I have the utmost respect for her and the way she approaches the spiritual realm. I will share one experience we had together.

One night the activity had picked up again and this was the first time I felt a bit of concern for my own personal safety. Irene, Lon and I together via Skype followed Irene's instructions trying to find the cause of this unwanted activity. We ended up at the storage area closet on the second floor. When I opened the door, I felt an explosive rush of something which I'll call energy for lack of a better term. I felt as though it went right through my body, my hair was on end, I had goosebumps from head to toe. I stood there trying to comprehend what was happening and before I can get a word out, I can hear Irene react to it way over in the U.K. she made a sound like she was quite surprised. It is incredible how I felt it and before I could get a word out Irene reacts to it. As you can read in my case it felt quite negative and believe it was hiding in the storage area. Irene was able to clear it from my house. The activity since that night is like night and day. Thanks to Irene and the whole SRI team I am able to sleep the night through. I have had the peace,calmness and serenity restored to my home.

In closing, I would just like to say that if there is anyone out there having activity and you don't know where to turn. You have come to the right place. SRI is a very well rounded team. Not only are Irene and Lon able to remote view your home and relay their impressions to you, but the other team members will research your area to find any contributing factors. Allswell as I mentioned before will guide you through the process. The most important thing is that they are able to do something about your problem. You will not be left with the "Now what?" feeling. They are there for you, when the activity picked up in my house,they took action and helped me. I feel very confident in recommending this team to help you. It also feels very good to know that if I have any trouble in the future, that they will be here for me. If anyone has any questions about my case feel free to contact me and I will try to provide you with answers if I can.

I once again want to thank the SRI team for their continued support and for helping my family and me through this difficult time. I feel like I have some new found friends and that in itself is a blessing.Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Spirit Rescue International ™ is a non-profit group that combines the resources of our affiliates worldwide in order to achieve a successful clearing for the client. Our mission is to provide professional, confidential and ethical spiritual relief, including continued personal support and guidance. Please use the Contact Form for your inquiry.

You can following Spirit Rescue International cases at Astral Perceptions. All release of information must be approved by the case client. Names, personal information and specific locations are kept strictly confidential.

**********

Psychic Takes a Shot at Locating Amelia Earhart's Aircraft

bclocalnews - For Gabrielle Giet, X marks the spot.

The Langford, BC-based clairvoyant recently offered her psychic abilities to the hunt for famous aviator Amelia Earhart, her navigator Fred Noonan and their Lockheed Martin Electra 10-E, which all went missing in July 1937 during their second attempt to circumnavigate the world.

Sitting at a coffee table with maps spread all around her, Giet performed a reading by speaker-phone for Ric Gillespie, executive director of The International Group for Historic Aircraft Recovery, based in Delaware, who has spent the last 22 years trying to recover the famed aircraft.

“I am not, nor have I ever been a big Amelia Earhart fan, that’s not what this is about for me,” says Gillespie, a self-proclaimed skeptic. “I’m interested in the intellectual challenge of figuring out the truth from hard evidence as a whole practice of sorting out fact from fiction. It’s the thrill of the chase, if you will.”

After speaking with Gillespie for mere minutes, Giet runs her pen back and forth in an X motion on a satellite map over the place she believes is the last resting place of Amelia Earhart’s Electra.

“That’s where the plane is, and it’s sideways. It’s fallen. It was here,” Geit says. She makes another X , “then it’s gone down and stopped here,” marking another X. “And then it’s gone down again and rolled. It’s just the front, it has no wings,” Giet predicts.

“It’s significantly outside your proposed search area,” she tells Gillespie.

Gillespie and TIGHAR have made numerous excursions to the Phoenix Islands in the Republic of Kiribati looking to recover the aircraft. In July 2012 - the 75th anniversary of the Earhart's disappearance – the group will try to find the Electra aircraft, searching near the atoll Nikumaroro, formerly Gardner Island.

The group believes the aircraft is submerged below the 300 metre mark on a large shelf off the west coast of Nikumaroro. The last expedition failed to find the fuselage, after the remotely operated submersible vehicle they were using maxed out at 300 metres. TIGHAR suspects the aircraft lies below the dark 300 metre mark.

Giet also predicted the location of debris found on the beach and the discovery of a brown leather book, possibly a journal.

Gillespie said he would take Giet’s information into account, but the chances of TIGHAR modifying their planned search area in 2012 are slim to none. For now, the group will focus their efforts on the area they determined through scientific research.

“We’ve been approached by people who claim psychic ability many, many times ... and never had anyone predict anything that came true,” Gillespe says. “When you look at our plan and you look at the evidence, you would say ‘yeah, you should find the airplane right there off the west coast of the island. So, when someone says ‘you’re going to find the aircraft off the west coast of the island,’ my response is well, duh, that’s what we’re sure hoping, that’s where all the evidence points.

“What I can guarantee is that we’ll go out and search where the emperical evidence leads us,” he adds. “If it’s not there, naturally we’ll expand our search area and if we have the time and ability, we’ll include the area where Gabrielle is talking about.”

Giet offered up her services after her business partner, Helen Milne heard about the discovery of bone fragments on Nikumaroro that may belong to Earhart.

**********

RECENT PARANORMAL / SPIRITUAL LINKS

John Hurt: I believe in ghosts

Homeopathy - witchcraft or credible science?

Spirits Lost or don’t know their dead or do they all Cross Over?

The Strange Case of the Toy Monkey on a Stick

The Niche Market of Haunted Homes

Dead or Alive? The Eyes Hold the Answer

Five Types of Chinese Ghosts

How the Necronomicon Works

Offutt: Was child an angel – or demon?

Unexplained activity intrigues Abilene store staff


Have you had a close encounter or witnessed something unusual?
Send us an email


'Phantoms and Monsters' - Now Available on Kindle



New Items - Strickler's Celebrity Autographs


Photobucket
ANOMALIST BOOKS
Works on maverick science, unexplained mysteries, unorthodox theories, strange talents, and unexpected discoveries. Please check out their excellent and diverse catalog



The 'C' Influence
Actualizing Esoteric Discussion


Become a fan of 'Phantoms and Monsters' at Facebook
Photobucket



"The latest news from beyond the mainstream"
Join Ben & Aaron for their weekly podcast!
Check out Mysterious Universe Plus+ all access format!


Photobucket
Spirit Rescue International
Providing no-cost professional spiritual help, personal support and guidance
Take the first step towards genuine peace of mind

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK


Join the
Phantoms & Monsters Wiki
A NETWORK OF INVESTIGATORS, ENTHUSIASTS AND THOSE SEEKING THE TRUTH
THROUGH PARANORMAL EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION



Astral Perceptions - Discussion of interterrestrial and multidimensional phenomena including
conversations on the proficiency of remote viewing


PHANTOMS AND MONSTERS
SUPPLY BASE

Buy alternative supplies and gifts
CLICK HERE!



Photobucket