Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Update: Dogman Entity - Stephens County, Texas

On January 11th, I posted Dogman Entity - North Central Texas - SRI that included the background and remote view log conducted on a 19 acre ranch in Stephens County, Texas. Since then, we decided to conduct a 2nd remote view session in order to gather further insight as to what is transpiring at this location. You can following SRI cases at Astral Perceptions...though, you must register to access and discuss the information...Lon

2nd Remote View - January 17th

Irene and I conducted a 2nd remote view on this case yesterday, 1/17/11. Joe M. also followed the session.

Irene set the target coordinates for me and monitored the session. We systematically executed 4 phases in order to perceive the target and to gather as much information possible. This session would be a bit different than previous remote views due to the large area involved as well as the uncertainty as to what we were hoping to perceive. NOTE: A second set of coordinates was developed after the 4 phases were completed for reasons that will be explained later.

In Phase 1, the coordinates (a set of two - four digit numbers) were given to me...from which an ideogram (a graphic symbol that represents an idea or concept) was developed. The target was a chosen point in real time which may have been related to the sightings at the location. By probing the ideogram, 'descriptors' (the function of describing) were used to determine the nature of the target. Several attempts with the same target coordinates are performed in order to get an average assessment. In this case, the descriptors were varied but Irene observed (without my awareness) that a portal ideogram had developed in two separates attempts.

In Phase 2, the target vignette was narrowed by probing for sounds, textures, temperatures, colors, luminescence, contrast and smells. By using this matrix, I was able to focus in on any verticals, horizontals, diagonals, topography, mass and energetics as well as my overall 'feeling' of the target. As in Phase 1, my sense of the target was varied and unclear though a few bits of information were coming into view. I did perceive a 'grinding' sound and that I was near a small building that seemed to be a workshop. (the client verified later that her husband was in this building attempting to start a pickup). There was a vertical and diagonal shape as well but I didn't recognize what this was until later in the session. I also sensed movement to the east / southeast of the location but I could not determine the distance. There was a tan-brown mound that stood out from the remaining topography as well as something moving near it...then suddenly, everything disappeared.

In Phase 3, I made a rough sketch or drawing of what I was perceiving. At this point, the sketch was of the building and the land expanse to the east / southeast. I was unable to focus on anything else...I felt like I was being pushed away in order to stop my observation.

In Phase 4, I went into a deeper perception of the target. This included sense, magnitudes, emotions, physicals, subspace, viewer feeling, concepts and deductions. My comprehension of the target was still confusing so Irene directed that I focus, in real-time, the last area I identified...which was the area where I had noticed the mound. There was a small clearing present with nothing remarkable. Irene instructed me to perceive this target from above at an altitude of 1000 feet. As a I focused in on the area I realized a dark opening that would open, then close...back and forth. Irene instructed that I move closer to the opening...then instantly, I was in darkness. I was in a great expanse with barely enough light from above to see where I was. It was obvious to Irene that I had entered a portal...coinciding with the ideogram from Phase 1.

At this point, I started to notice that I had grasped onto scenes from an earlier time...but these scenes would fade in and out, mingling with other events and time periods. Irene ended the session.

We agreed that we needed to go further in order to find out what had really happened at this location. So we continued with a new session.

Another set of coordinates (a set of two - four digit numbers) were given to me...from which an ideogram (a graphic symbol that represents an idea or concept) was developed. The ideograms again pointed towards a portal. As we proceeded into the 2nd and 3rd phases, I was beginning to get a handle on the scenes before me.

There was no continuity but I did perceive several covered wagons and tall human beings with wolf-like heads attacking these wagons. This scene did not last very long when I was then directed back to an area near the client's home. There was frantic movement and tall diagonal shapes with shadows all around (these diagonals were tee-pees that I had sensed in Phase 2). As I started to focus in, I recognized that this was a Native American camp...though I could not pick up on any sounds (which was a blessing I later found out). I observed people bound to a long wooden rail and sensed their intense fear and dread. I also sensed the murderous frenzy and excitement of the captors. I smelled and tasted blood...a sickly sweet sensation as well. I witnessed and experienced horrific scenes of torture and death.

As we proceeded to the next phase I eventually found my way to a building on the client's property. I entered the doorway into a kitchen and dining room. (I was told later by the client that this was the house of friends who live on the ranch).

As I observed the inside of the home I was greeted by a young girl who asked 'where is father?' She was about 7-8 years old and wore a blue and white pattern smock dress with a full-body off-white apron. She also wore a blue bonnet tied under her chin.

She motioned to the door behind me and moved past me...we both passed through the door to the outside. It was getting dark and cooler. The girl pointed to the area east / southeast of the property and said what sounded like 'Mr. Joe....' It was hard to understand what she was trying to tell me...I didn't know if she was referring to the client's husband, Joe M. who was following the session or someone else.

Within seconds we were standing in the area where I had observed the portal. At this point, the girl looked up at me and presented her arms to me with her palms up. I was immediately shocked at what I was seeing...both arms had deep, open cuts that ran from the shoulders to the hands. As I looked in horror she began to wave her arms in circular motions as if she was in a trance.

Not long after she began her wild movements I heard a crackling and scratching sound. To my right, the dogman entity meekly brushed by. It approached the little girl and laid down beside her. She dropped to her knees and placed a confident arm firmly around the beast. This was her protector...Lon

**********

A note from the client that was received after the 2nd remote view:

When Joe and I moved here back in 2004, I perceived that someone had been killed, or at least buried on our property, or very near here. Later I discovered an old hair ribbon, partially buried in the soil, near the SE corner of our old house. I knew then that it was a young girl. I do not how she died, only that she is here. I asked her to talk to me but so far she has only called out to me, "hello". Joe has never seen, nor heard her, never felt her presence but he heard the music box this evening when I did, while you were remote viewing. I do know that back in the 1800s, settlers here had a rough time with Comanche raiders.

Spirit Rescue International
Providing no-cost professional spiritual help, personal support and guidance
Take the first step towards genuine peace of mind


Have you had a close encounter or witnessed something unusual?
Send us an email


'Phantoms and Monsters' - Now Available on Kindle



New Items - Strickler's Celebrity Autographs


Photobucket
ANOMALIST BOOKS
Works on maverick science, unexplained mysteries, unorthodox theories, strange talents, and unexpected discoveries. Please check out their excellent and diverse catalog



The 'C' Influence
Actualizing Esoteric Discussion


Become a fan of 'Phantoms and Monsters' at Facebook
Photobucket



"The latest news from beyond the mainstream"
Join Ben & Aaron for their weekly podcast!
Check out Mysterious Universe Plus+ all access format!


Photobucket
Spirit Rescue International
Providing no-cost professional spiritual help, personal support and guidance
Take the first step towards genuine peace of mind

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK


Join the
Phantoms & Monsters Wiki
A NETWORK OF INVESTIGATORS, ENTHUSIASTS AND THOSE SEEKING THE TRUTH
THROUGH PARANORMAL EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION



Astral Perceptions - Discussion of interterrestrial and multidimensional phenomena including
conversations on the proficiency of remote viewing


PHANTOMS AND MONSTERS
SUPPLY BASE

Buy alternative supplies and gifts
CLICK HERE!



Photobucket