Friday, January 7, 2011

UFO Activity Escalates in Central and Northern Ohio


MUFON CMS - January 4, 2011 - unedited: lights over my building downtown cleveland it had a haze with lights and took off very fast.

i work security in downtown cleveland and i went outside to do my rounds and i looked up at the building and above the building and there were lights spining and then they stoped.

i got pics of it this thing was triangle with 6 lights on it.so i called housekeeping down to see it and they ran back inside of the building.so then it took off and at 6:45am it was up there for about 20min.that whole night felt weird and my radio was making weird noises.

thats my story what do u thank?


**********

MUFON CMS - 12/30/2011 - unedited: I live in a subdivision 20 minutes west of Columbus, Ohio located in the country at the western edge of Galloway, Ohio. From my home I have now had numerous sightings of this object in a seven week period. On the night of the latest sighting there were a lot of planes in the sky in the area with a peculiar plane as well which flew over just east of the subdivision at low altitude about four hours earlier in a northeasterly direction. I did catch a video of it. I mention this plane because it seems every time I catch this ufo/orb/fireball object on film, 3 times now, this low flying airplane with an unusually bright front fuselage makes it's appearance.

I made an official report of the second sighting /first video with MUFON 12/9/2010 but couldn't upload the video. The first time I filmed the object the peculiar plane passed close by during the video at low altitude, almost right over my house.( see first attached video to see that sighting ) I saw a similar looking plane ( with a brightly lit forward portion of the fuselage) Christmas eve pass to the southeast at low altitude, maybe 3/4 mile away. That night I set up my camera on a tripod and left it on the front porch facing the area. At about 9:29 pm EST that night my camera caught a brief 5 seconds flash of what appears to be the same ufo/orb/fireball object just over the treeline to the southeast of where the first video/second sighting had been taken place. ( see 2nd attached video to see object ) THIS WAS THE THIRD SIGHING. In that video you can see a quick flash just over the tree line and a few seconds later just to the left the object starts to illuminate out of the darkness growing in intensity and in mass and then dimming back out to the point of no light at all,(illumination and de-lumination was a five second process) but you can still see the object very dimly head off to the left for a few seconds. Then about thirty second later there was another quick flash in the same spot as the first flash.

The latest and FOURTH SIGHTING( see third attached video ) took place December 30th, 2010 at 9:36 pm, also from my front porch, and in the same exact spot as the third sighting. I watched the sky off and on that evening because there was a lot of air traffic and it was a very clear warm night out. I peered out my window and saw an object to the south east over the tree line just before 9:30 so I grabbed the camera and headed to the front door to see what it might be and started shooting. In the video you can see what appears to be a very bright fireball drifting towards the camera from over the trees, 4 to 6 hundred yards maybe. I zoomed in and out. As I zoomed in the second time the object changed from a fireball to kind of a large pulsating orb growing brighter and dimmer in intensity, sometimes even blacking completely out.

I CAUGHT OVER A MINUTE OF FOOTAGE OF THE PULSATING AT MID TO HIGH ZOOM AND MAYBE 3 HUNDRED YARDS OUT AT THAT TIME.

It looks as if during the pulsating period of over a minute that the object starts on my side of the tree line and only travels a few hundred feet at best, which couldn't possibly be a plane. Even stranger, the object veers off to the left slowly and eventually disappears behind and below the roof line of the house in the foreground ( which is about 300 feet away from the camera ), which means the object was between the tree line and the house in the foreground because the tree line is above the top of the roof that the object disappeared behind. Which also means it couldn't possibly be a plane (since the neighborhood wasn't wiped out by a massive plane crash that evening, doesn't have an airport in it and the object never resurfaced)

It might take a while to download the videos if your computer is as slow as mine, but you can also view the sightings on YOUTUBE if you type in DELLINGERROADUFO. Feel free to visit the site and ask me whatever questions you might have. I will do what I can to help.

Seems very strange whatever it is and it to seems to frequent the area.


Click for video

**********

The following sighting was reported on one of our forums:

I hesitate to post this, knowing it is going to sound ridiculous and unbelievable. But, that is just the way my stories sound, and you all are probably used to that by now, so I will proceed.

I was on the way to a doctor's appointment today, with no time to spare, so I could not check this out further, unfortunately.

I was behind a slow driver and stuck at a long red light. The entire sky was a mass of fog-like clouds, and you could not pick out a single distinctive cloud in the sky. I began to notice energy movement of a sort in the sky behind the traffic light. It was obviously way up in the sky, but from my viewpoint, above the traffic light.

Now, I am not Pocahontas, and I cannot "see the colors of the wind" but I have on many occasions seen things that could not be explained that initially began with some kind of energy movement, looking like heat radiating off a hot road, or from a cup of hot coffee, that then morphed into a see-through figure of a person or something. I have never seen this happen in the sky before. As I began to carefully examine the "optical illusion" of heat energy in the sky, that was in a straight line, like along the edge of a piece of paper, I became aware that it was actually in the form of outlining a rectangular shape, like that of an open doorway, without the door being visible. Then I noticed that the area which I will describe as a blanket of clouds visible from within this open doorway were much lighter than the surrounding massive blanket of clouds. It was all flat, with no individual clouds visible, I just have no other way of describing it. The color inside was whitish, and the color outside was greyish.

It occurred to me that this sharply defined rectangle looked like a doorway, and then the light changed to green, and I got on the exit for the freeway, heading "east" as the exit labeled it, onto 270 from Broadway in Grove City to soon hop on 71 north. Well, I was thinking that was just a bit unusual, but nothing much to tell anyone about, as who would believe it, anyway?

That was until I immediately saw the 5 black helicopters heading right for the spot where I had seen the doorway illusion. (It did not disappear, I had just changed direction and was heading away from it by now.) The all-black helicopters with no letters on them were flying in a straight line, heading south on I-270 just at the southern edge of Columbus, one behind the other, and from my viewpoint beneath them, they looked to be about a football field length apart from each other. I craned my neck and watched them from the rear view and side mirror as long as I could, and noticed that they all seemed to be hovering in the air, no longer moving forward, but they were now beside each other rather than behind each other. This could just be how one perceives a helicopter in flight after you pass it, but it was not like a plane, where you can see the progress it makes in the sky, no matter how fast or slow it goes, it keeps moving and you don't see quick changes of position.

I made an inquiry for further details and received the following:

Only thing I thought of later this evening, in addition to what I wrote: I have heard there are rectangular UFOs seen on occasion, but I thought they had various kinds of lights on them, like at the corners and center, of differing colors and shapes, according to reports. This was a solid whitish almost glowing definite rectangle with sharp edges and corners, seemingly "standing upright". I wasn't thinking UFO when I saw it. I was just thinking that was a weird optical illusion. And, that may have been just what it was, with the coincidence of the black helicopters being in the area at the same time. But, my intuition tells me they are connected.

I was wondering (hoping) you might see a report of some kind that could explain this.

It happened a few minutes before 1 pm, Columbus, OH time.

**********




MUFON CMS - 1/4/11 - unedited: I am located in a small rural town in Ohio. I have continued over the course of the last month to see unusual objects that I have some pictures and videos of. I am hoping that by posting my story, someone would take enough interest and come investigate, considering these objects keep coming back. I do not know if they are bona-fide UFO's, however, they seem quite unusual.

MUFON CMS - 1/5/11 - unedited:
Object was filmed around 4:39 am to the best i can ascertain. I don't remember shooting this video but it was found in my video cam just after another video of another strange light I shot video of just prior. I did go outside my front door and film the other object but not sure what happened to get this footage accidently. I have no memory of taking footage or of seeing the object that is clearly very close to the camera a few hundred feet away it appears appearing to be close to the ground. Looks like the settings on my video camera very changed here too since you cant see the houses across the street at the end of my court. It all boggles me, but can clearly see the object and to the left of the video. Can see the neighbors front door to the right and what appears to be the street light at the end of the court in the middle.

I posted this object and made the report only because it appears to be very similar to the sighting report someone posted her on 1/4/11 from Cleveland, Ohio

NOTE: I'd appreciate any recent evidence of UFO or other strange activity from the central to northern Ohio areas. Feel free to forward through my email below...Lon

Have you had a close encounter or witnessed something unusual?
Send us an email


'Phantoms and Monsters' - Now Available on Kindle



New Items - Strickler's Celebrity Autographs


Photobucket
ANOMALIST BOOKS
Works on maverick science, unexplained mysteries, unorthodox theories, strange talents, and unexpected discoveries. Please check out their excellent and diverse catalog



The 'C' Influence
Actualizing Esoteric Discussion


Become a fan of 'Phantoms and Monsters' at Facebook
Photobucket



"The latest news from beyond the mainstream"
Join Ben & Aaron for their weekly podcast!
Check out Mysterious Universe Plus+ all access format!


Photobucket
Spirit Rescue International
Providing no-cost professional spiritual help, personal support and guidance
Take the first step towards genuine peace of mind

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK


Join the
Phantoms & Monsters Wiki
A NETWORK OF INVESTIGATORS, ENTHUSIASTS AND THOSE SEEKING THE TRUTH
THROUGH PARANORMAL EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION



Astral Perceptions - Discussion of interterrestrial and multidimensional phenomena including
conversations on the proficiency of remote viewing


PHANTOMS AND MONSTERS
SUPPLY BASE

Buy alternative supplies and gifts
CLICK HERE!



Photobucket