Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Reader's Evidence of Bigfoot in Virginia

I received this email back in early October 2010 and wanted to correspond with the writer (unsuccessfully) before posting...interesting content:

Hello Mr. Strickler, I have been a Bigfoot (BF) investigator for the past two plus years in central Virginia, during which time I have collected tons of evidence (footprints, BF tree formations, BF bleat markings and dozen upon dozen of BF audio recordings) from the creatures. I have been tracking, to one extent or another, three BF family groups within my area. I have been able to discover the exact area where two of these BF family groups roam and sleep, and in recent days, I have been able to audio record them practically every night that I go out! I am 100% convinced that I could prove the existence of these creatures if I only had the necessary resources to get the job done. But unfortunately, I am only one person, and I only have a limited infrared Sony night vision camera, a parabolic dish antenna with a microphone and two digital recorders. I am 100% convinced that a professional team (with one helicopter), equipped with thermo and 'true' night vision cameras and parabolic dishes with associated ancillary audio equipment, investigating my areas, would be able to complete the task and prove the existence of the creatures, once and for all!

One of the BF family groups that I track, travels virtually the same route every single night like clockwork! I am nearly certain, that with a team of a dozen or so guys, equipped with night vision goggles/cameras and parabolic antennas, strategically placed at key locations (I have a plan to cut the creatures off), and a thermo/night vision helicopter crew in place, we can be the first team to prove the existence of Bigfoot!

I recently decided to come forward with my research, after two plus years of investigating, and I have since attempted to contact the History Channel's "MonsterQuest" and "UFO Hunters" shows. I have also attempted to contact the SyFy Channel's "Destination Truth" and "Fact or Faked" shows and TruTV's "Conspiracy Theory" shows and even the Discovery Channel, the Virginia Chapter of MUFON, BFRO, Cryptozoologist's Doug Haijeck, John Carlson, Loren Coleman, Researcher and Publisher of the 'Bigfoot Times' Daniel Perez, 'Bigfoot Times' editor Mr. Turner and Dan Davis of the 'Daily Jeffersonian' ...and so far, all to no avail. Either the networks (the go between folks) and the others don't believe my story or they aren't interested in pursuing it. I'm not sure which. So I am writing to you, Mr. Strickler and I am hopeful that you will be able and willing, to help me put a team together to get the job done! I need your help!

A lot of people aren't privy to the fact that Virginia is one of our nation's biggest BF/UFO hotspots, and until a few years ago, I wasn't either. I began my Bigfoot quest in the early summer months of 2008, after my auto mechanic informed me about his BF experience and the experience of several other people that he knew. So I began to explore the areas where these sightings had taken place and then I expanded out from there. I have spent countless hours (I am semi-retired) in the woods and fields over the next two plus years. During this period I have personally seen five BF and I have had at least a couple of dozen BF close encounters. On a few occasions they have thrown acorns and even rocks at me and I had two separate incidents where the creatures charged at me, all of which I have captured on audio clips! I also have audio clips of BF woodknockings, sticknockings and rocknockings and an audio clip of them pulling a tree down. As a result of my long hours of research, I have learned how to walk through a forest and determine if it is an area that BF frequents or not, by the evidence that the creatures leave behind.

But, the most important thing that I have discovered during this time of investigation is the BF/UFO connection! I originally discovered the UFO's by accident while out on my BF investigations. I have since been able to determine that there is an enormous UNDERGROUND Black OPS, anti-gravity UFO (humans not aliens) craft mission, within the area that I live, which is centered around the BF. They are monitoring, controlling the movement of and preventing the general public from discovering the existence of the BF, and I have obtained the necessary evidence to prove it!

Who are the UNDERGROUND? In the TV series Prison Break they were known as “The Company”. In the TV series the FBI ‘X-Files’ they were known as ‘The Syndicate’. In the TV series the Millennium they were known as “The Millennium Group”. In the Secret Societies (SS) of the New World Order (NWO) they are known as the “Illuminati”. In UFO conspiracy and Cover-up channels they are known as “The Men in Black (MIB)”. They are the ones controlling the movement of these creatures and preventing the general populous from discovering their existence! I have hundreds of hours of audio and video clips proving that BF does in fact exist and that the UNDERGROUND are trying to hide this fact. The UNDERGROUND's huge Black OPS mission is going on right now as we speak and they are using UFO crafts and satellite's to carry out this mission.

I am a codefinder/codebreaker who has been harassed and persecuted (because of my codebreaking and BF research work) by the UNDERGROUND since 1999. I recently started a YouTube channel (thekingdomkeys1) on the Internet, but they (the UNDERGROUND insiders) have changed the data and/or corrupted a good portion of my uploads (especially the BF clips) on this site. But, I do have clean copies of all of these clips and many, many more on a computer hard drive at home. I have hundreds of hours of clips that I have collected over the past couple of years. You can visit my YouTube channel by going to the YouTube website and typing "thekingdomkeys1" (my channel name) in the search box.

Below are several Virginia BF links that I will pass your way. The first set is of one of my Virginia BF hunter colleagues, William Dranginis and his research on the creatures. He is an electronics guru, a designer of electronic equipment for the government and he also designs and sells high tech BF trail cameras. Mr. Dranginis also operates a BF Website ( http://virginiabigfootresearch.org ).
http://hamptonroads.com/2005/02/many-report-seeing-bigfoot-virginia-one-man-trying-prove-it
http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/dranginis-profile/

The next set of links are of another Virginia BF hunter colleague, Billy Willard and his Virginia BF research. He used to operate a BF radio show on Blog talk radio called "Sasquatch Watch of Virginia", on which I was a guest speaker one night. Mr. Willard also operates a BF Website ( http://sasquatchwatch.weebly.com/index.html ).
http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/willard.htm

The last link is of the Dolly Sods work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqSGbQAUSMs

I am currently deployed (I recently arrived) on a TDY overseas until the second week of January 2011. But I do have Internet access here, so we can continue to correspond with each other, if you are interested. Please feel free to ask me some questions on the subject or about my research and I will give you more information.

Regards, David K.

NOTE: David...I have made attempts to contact you. Please write again with any further details you can provide...Lon



Have you had a close encounter or witnessed something unusual?
Send us an email


'Phantoms and Monsters' - Now Available on Kindle



New Items - Strickler's Celebrity Autographs


Photobucket
ANOMALIST BOOKS
Works on maverick science, unexplained mysteries, unorthodox theories, strange talents, and unexpected discoveries. Please check out their excellent and diverse catalog



The 'C' Influence
Actualizing Esoteric Discussion


Become a fan of 'Phantoms and Monsters' at Facebook
Photobucket



"The latest news from beyond the mainstream"
Join Ben & Aaron for their weekly podcast!
Check out Mysterious Universe Plus+ all access format!


Photobucket
Spirit Rescue International
Providing no-cost professional spiritual help, personal support and guidance
Take the first step towards genuine peace of mind


Join the
Phantoms & Monsters Wiki
A NETWORK OF INVESTIGATORS, ENTHUSIASTS AND THOSE SEEKING THE TRUTH
THROUGH PARANORMAL EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION



Astral Perceptions - Discussion of interterrestrial and multidimensional phenomena including
conversations on the proficiency of remote viewing


PHANTOMS AND MONSTERS
SUPPLY BASE

Buy alternative supplies and gifts
CLICK HERE!